Keene State offers over 40 undergraduate majors and selected graduate degrees through two schools: School of Arts, Education, and Humanities and School of Sciences, Sustainability, and Health. The College is accredited by NEASC, has 9 nationally accredited programs and is a member of NCAA Division III athletics. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks Keene State College as one of the best colleges/regional universities in the North.
Our campus is located in the scenic Monadnock region of Southwest New Hampshire, and we are an affiliate of the University System of New Hampshire. We are approximately 2 hours from Boston or Hartford CT, and 4 hours from New York City. The region contains many opportunities to enjoy outdoor recreation, cultural events, and a strong sense of community. To learn more about Keene State College, the University System of New Hampshire, and the Keene community, visit: http://www.keene.edu, http://www.keene.edu/featured/tld/ http://www.usnh.edu/ or http://www.ci.keene.nh.us.
Search, Apply, Manage
- Steps to Apply
- What Happens After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Employment Resources
- Campus Safety
Steps to Apply
1. Search Current JobsSearch all current openings by position name or type.
Apply for any job for which you meet the minimum qualifications. You may be asked several questions and will have the ability to add a resume, cover letter, or other supporting materials. If you are interested in multiple positions, you must apply separately for each position.
3. Manage Jobs
Check the status of all jobs for which you have applied or withdraw your resume. Update and edit your profile at any time by using your username and password.
Please Note: Keene State College only accepts applications and resumes for posted and advertised faculty and staff positions. KSC returns “unsolicited” applications and resumes to applicants who submit materials for non-posted positions.
Timed Sessions: While logged into the system, the site will automatically terminate your session if there is no activity after sixty minutes. Remember to always log out when you are done.
What Happens After Applying
- Applicants will receive a confirmation number which acknowledges receipt of the application materials submitted for a posted position.
- Applications received by the review or priority consideration date will undergo a thorough review by HR and a “search committee” screening process.
- Applicants should be aware that the screening process, which can take several weeks, or more.
- Applications reviewed and selected by the “search committee” for an interview will receive a phone call or e-mail to set up an appointment.
- Applications reviewed and not selected for an interview will be notified via the job employment site or by phone/email/letter of that decision at the close of the search process.
- The HR Department includes a review, priority consideration, or closing date in all job postings. Applicants need to adhere to the date included in the posting and submit application materials postmarked accordingly to ensure full consideration. Positions will remain open until filled unless otherwise closed at the institution’s discretion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply directly with the hiring department?
No, the KSC Jobs online employment site is the central intake point for all open status benefited positions. Only job seekers who create a profile and submit a resume online will be considered for employment.
May I use more than one resume?
Yes. You can submit a new resume for each position you apply for. The site will hold several versions of your resume and cover letter. These can later be attached to subsequent jobs you apply for and can be viewed by entering your username and password.
Where can I view job postings and apply?
You can view job postings and apply on any computer with Internet access. Computer workstations are available at local public libraries, if you do not have other access.
What materials will I need before I apply?
In addition to your resume, you will be asked to provide personal information such as your name, address, phone number, previous employment and education, as well as contact information regarding your employment history and references. You may also submit supporting materials with your application in an electronic format such as MS Word or PDF.
* As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, Keene State College is engaged in an effort to build a community that reflects the diversity of society. The College is committed to diversity and multiculturalism and seeks applications from individuals who will contribute to the College’s ongoing cultivation of students as responsible global citizens. The College prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or marital status.
Keene State College holds the safety of the College community as a highest priority; information about campus crime, emergency management, and fire safety is available within the annual Campus Crime and Fire Safety Report.
If you wish to receive a hard copy, you may call the Campus Safety Office at 603-358-2228 or stop by Keddy House on Wyman Way. A copy of the Annual Crime Brochure can also be made available in large print.