Keene State College has developed policies regarding the workplace environment.
- Affirmative Action Statement
- Amorous Relations
- Compassionate Leave Policy
- Discrimination and Discriminatory Harassment
- Earned Time Cash-Out Policy
- Lactation Policy
- Personnel Policies – Complaint and Grievance Resolution
- Safeguards for Protecting Children on Campus
- Tobacco/Smoking Policy
- University System of New Hampshire Online Policy Manual
The Silent Witness link is for reporting crimes, incidents, or serious policy violations which may affect the health, safety, or welfare of Keene State College community members. Submissions to the Silent Witness are reviewed by Campus Safety staff, Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
A USNH Anonymous Hotline is available to send anonymous messages to the USNH Director of Internal Audit concerning unethical conduct or non-professional business practices within the University System.