Healthy KSC advocates and promotes wellness on a holistic level to support the KSC community in making healthy choices for mind, body, and spirit. Healthy KSC provides opportunities and strategies that promote the well-being of faculty and staff by developing, planning, and executing Keene State College’s wellness initiatives and coordinating programs and initiatives with the USNH Wellness Program.
- Provide leadership, resources, and support to the KSC community regarding individual, family, and worksite health and quality of life.
- Provide innovative health promotion programming to faculty and staff of Keene State College.
- Facilitate collaboration among Keene State College, USNH Wellness initiatives, and the greater Keene community.
Current Wellness Programming:
For more information regarding these programs, please contact Karen Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org
- KSC Moves Walking Program
- Lunch & Learn Wellness Programming
- One-on-One Consultations, Fidelity, TIAA-CREF
- One-on-One Nutrition Consultation, Dietetic Interns
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital Wellness Programming
- Cheshire Medical Center Health and Wellness Programming
- City of Keene, Cheshire County Walking Trails
- Employee Assistance Program, EAP (Company Code: USNH)
- Health and Nutrition Solution, Diet.com
- Healthy Monadnock 2020
- My cigna
- Optum Rx
- Keene State College Green Bikes The Mason Library provides bicycles for faculty, staff, and students. The bicycles can be checked out from the Mason Library Monday - Sunday, in accordance to library hours.
- Keene State College Walking Trails
- Monadnock Community Hospital Wellness Programming
- KSC Pool Membership
- KSC Recreation Center Membership
- USDA – MY Plate
- YMCA programming
- My Happy Plates