Courses and Schedules
Continuing Education students are people just like you, with lives revolving around home, career, and community. Our programs are flexible to accommodate busy schedules, and we offer courses and academic programs in an array of subjects for learners of all ages. Search courses in the below form or browse our current offerings of daytime, night, graduate, or non-credit courses.
Continuing Education Announcements:
- Summer is smart at Keene State, with plenty of online courses so you can get ahead or get caught up from anywhere. Review our summer course listing now! To register, visit our online registration portal or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Office of Continuing Education is open, and is working with potential students by phone, by email, or by appointment. Access to College buildings is restricted during the pandemic to keep our community safe. Read more about how Keene State is keeping our community safe.
- Registration for our Kids on Campus summer program is now open!
- The Spring 2021 and Summer 2021 Driver's Ed schedules are now available, and registration is open. Learn more about Driver Education Instructor Certification.
- Keene State's Master of Arts Degree in History and Archives is enrolling for summer. Learn how this advanced degree can help you take your career to the next level.
- Non-credit Distance Learning starting monthly, and most cost just $124!
- Educator’s Non-credit Professional Development through the Southwest Center for Educational Support
- Online Professional Development for Educators
- Cheshire Academy for Lifelong Learning, also known as CALL, is Keene State College's Learning in Retirement Program.
- Keene State offers an Accelerated High School Program so high school juniors and seniors can take classes at a discounted rate.
Degree & Certificate Programs
What’ll it be? Microsoft Excel? Forensic Anthropology? Economic Analysis? Or maybe one of hundreds of other courses? As a Continuing Education student, you can take undergraduate courses for credit, earn a master’s degree or receive post-master’s certification in education.Degree & Certificate Information
Non-credit Distance Learning
Our non-credit distance learning courses meet right in your home! We offer six week, non-credit courses; certificate programs; and educator professional development courses.Distance Learning Course Information
Learning in Retirement
Keene State College’s Institute for Lifelong Learning is the Cheshire Academy for Lifelong Learning (CALL). CALL classes are offered on campus on Fridays.Cheshire Academy for Lifelong Learning
Upgrade your knowledge and skills through various professional development opportunities, including graduate-level courses and short, professional workshops. Courses are offered in a variety of formats.
Keene State offers a range of training and certification programs in workplace health and safety through its innovative partnership with the OSHA Education Center in Manchester.
We offer education and training for career preparation and advancement as well as on-campus resources for employers. These courses are prepared and taught by professionals at times and locations to meet the needs of a busy life-style.