Courses and Schedules
Continuing Education students are people just like you, with lives revolving around home, career, and community. Our programs are flexible to accommodate busy schedules, and we offer courses and academic programs in an array of subjects for learners of all ages. Search courses in the below form or browse our current offerings of daytime, night, graduate, or non-credit courses.
Continuing Education Announcements:
- The Fall 2019 semester is now underway.
- Registration is still open for the weekend Woodturning class. Call our office at 603-358-2290 for more information!
- Spring 2020 courses are now online. Call our office to begin registering on November 12.
- The Spring 2020 Driver's Ed schedule is now online!
- Keene State introduces the Master of Arts Degree in History and Archives. Learn how this advanced degree can help you take your career to the next level.
- Online, non-credit classes starting monthly, and most cost just $124!
- Learn more about Driver Education Instructor Certification.
- Educator’s Professional Development through the Southwest Center for Educational Support
- Cheshire Academy for Lifelong Learning, also known as CALL, is Keene State College's Learning in Retirement Program.
- Keene State offers an Accelerated High School Program for high school juniors and seniors with at least a "B" average.
Degree & Certificate Programs
What’ll it be? Microsoft Excel? Forensic Anthropology? Economic Analysis? Or maybe one of hundreds of other courses? As a Continuing Education student, you can take undergraduate courses for credit, earn a master’s degree or receive post-master’s certification in education.Degree & Certificate Information
Our online and distance learning courses meet right in your home! We offer six week, non-credit courses; certificate programs; and educator professional development courses.Online Course Information
Learning in Retirement
Keene State College’s Institute for Lifelong Learning is the Cheshire Academy for Lifelong Learning (CALL). CALL classes are offered on campus on Fridays.Cheshire Academy for Lifelong Learning
Upgrade your knowledge and skills through various professional development opportunities, including graduate-level courses and short, professional workshops. Courses are offered in a variety of formats.
Keene State offers a range of training and certification programs in workplace health and safety through its innovative partnership with the OSHA Education Center in Manchester.
We offer education and training for career preparation and advancement as well as on-campus resources for employers. These courses are prepared and taught by professionals at times and locations to meet the needs of a busy life-style.