Courses and Schedules
Graduate and extended education students are people just like you, with lives revolving around home, career, and community. Our programs are flexible to accommodate busy schedules, and we offer courses and academic programs in an array of subjects for learners of all ages. Search courses in the below form or browse our current offerings of daytime, night, graduate, or non-credit courses.
Graduate Studies and Extended Education Announcements:
- Read more about Graduate Studies at Keene State College!
- Registration for January classes opens October 23. To register, please call our office at 603.358.2290 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is based upon availability.
- Spring Registration opens to the community November 13.
- Keene State College offers Microcredentials in a variety of fields. Learn more and apply today.
- Non-credit Distance Learning starting monthly, and most cost just $124!
- Educator’s Non-credit Professional Development through the Southwest Center for Educational Support
- Online Professional Development for Educators
- Cheshire Academy for Lifelong Learning, also known as CALL, is Keene State College's Learning in Retirement Program.
- Career and Workforce Development - Interested in customized training for your business? We can help!
- Keene State offers an Accelerated High School Program so high school juniors and seniors can take classes at a discounted rate.
Degree & Certificate Programs
What’ll it be? Microsoft Excel? Forensic Anthropology? Economic Analysis? Or maybe one of hundreds of other courses? As a Continuing Education student, you can take undergraduate courses for credit, earn a master’s degree or receive post-master’s certification in education.Degree & Certificate Information
Non-credit Distance Learning
Our non-credit distance learning courses meet right in your home! We offer six week, non-credit courses; certificate programs; and educator professional development courses.Distance Learning Course Information
Learning in Retirement
Keene State College’s Institute for Lifelong Learning is the Cheshire Academy for Lifelong Learning (CALL). CALL classes are offered on campus on Fridays.Cheshire Academy for Lifelong Learning
Upgrade your knowledge and skills through various professional development opportunities, including graduate-level courses and short, professional workshops. Courses are offered in a variety of formats.
Keene State offers a range of training and certification programs in workplace health and safety through its innovative partnership with the OSHA Education Center in Manchester.
We offer education and training for career preparation and advancement as well as on-campus resources for employers. These courses are prepared and taught by professionals at times and locations to meet the needs of a busy life-style.