Courses and Schedules
Our office is working remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic. We will be monitoring all communications and will return all messages as soon as possible. View continued updates on the College's response.
Continuing Education students are people just like you, with lives revolving around home, career, and community. Our programs are flexible to accommodate busy schedules, and we offer courses and academic programs in an array of subjects for learners of all ages. Search courses in the below form or browse our current offerings of daytime, night, graduate, or non-credit courses.
Continuing Education Announcements:
- Keene State's Summer Program started on May 18, but there are plenty of late starting classes still taking registrations. All summer 2020 classes are offered online, so you can continue your learning from anywhere. All summer classes are online, so you can study safely from anywhere! Register online or contact email@example.com or to register. Keene State students enrolled in the spring can also register through MYKSC.
- The Summer 2020 and Fall Driver's Ed schedule is now online!
- Fall registration will be available in July. Check back often for updates!
- Keene State introduces the Master of Arts Degree in History and Archives. Learn how this advanced degree can help you take your career to the next level.
- Non-credit Distance Learning starting monthly, and most cost just $124!
- Learn more about Driver Education Instructor Certification.
- Educator’s Non-credit Professional Development through the Southwest Center for Educational Support
- Online Professional Development for Educators
- Cheshire Academy for Lifelong Learning, also known as CALL, is Keene State College's Learning in Retirement Program.
- Keene State offers an Accelerated High School Program for high school juniors and seniors with at least a "B" average.
Degree & Certificate Programs
What’ll it be? Microsoft Excel? Forensic Anthropology? Economic Analysis? Or maybe one of hundreds of other courses? As a Continuing Education student, you can take undergraduate courses for credit, earn a master’s degree or receive post-master’s certification in education.Degree & Certificate Information
Non-credit Distance Learning
Our non-credit distance learning courses meet right in your home! We offer six week, non-credit courses; certificate programs; and educator professional development courses.Distance Learning Course Information
Learning in Retirement
Keene State College’s Institute for Lifelong Learning is the Cheshire Academy for Lifelong Learning (CALL). CALL classes are offered on campus on Fridays.Cheshire Academy for Lifelong Learning
Upgrade your knowledge and skills through various professional development opportunities, including graduate-level courses and short, professional workshops. Courses are offered in a variety of formats.
Keene State offers a range of training and certification programs in workplace health and safety through its innovative partnership with the OSHA Education Center in Manchester.
We offer education and training for career preparation and advancement as well as on-campus resources for employers. These courses are prepared and taught by professionals at times and locations to meet the needs of a busy life-style.