Recreation Center Guidelines
Memberships are required for KSC students (and employees) to access the facility during the summer, more information is on the Membership webpage.
In order to protect the health and well-being of the KSC community, please be aware of the following steps Recreational Sports has implemented and the steps that all users of the facility for workout purposes must follow.
- Temperature checks for all participants coming to work out
- Owl Cards are required of students with summer memberships or employee members to work out in the facility.
- Face coverings (mask w/ ear loops) must be worn over the mouth/nose at all times even while exercising
- Stay at least 10 feet apart while exercising
- Wipe down fitness equipment
- Bring your own refillable water bottle
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently
- Bring your own yoga/stretching mat or basketball
- Only come to the facility if you are feeling well
- Keep the facility clean, keep your friends safe and healthy!
DO YOUR PART!