Winter Intersession Facility Use
Only students and employee members of the Recreation Center participating in the College’s Covid-19 testing protocol will be eligible to access the facility for work out purposes once it re-opens on January 11, 2021. Individuals must show the current testing band to enter the facility.
Recreation Center Guidelines
In order to protect the health and well-being of the KSC community, please be aware of the following steps Recreational Sports has implemented and the steps that all users of the facility for workout purposes must follow.
- Health screenings and temperature checks for all participants coming to work out
- Face coverings (mask) must be worn at all times even while exercising
- Stay at least 10 feet apart while exercising
- Wipe down fitness equipment
- Bring your own refillable water bottle
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently
- Bring your own yoga/stretching mat or basketball
- Only come to the facility if you are feeling well
- Keep the facility clean, keep your friends safe and healthy!
DO YOUR PART!