Recreation Center Guidelines
Only students and employee members of the Recreation Center participating in the College’s Covid-19 testing protocol are eligible to access the facility for work out purposes. Individuals must show the current testing band to enter the facility.
In order to protect the health and well-being of the KSC community, please be aware of the following steps Recreational Sports has implemented and the steps that all users of the facility for workout purposes must follow.
- Health screenings and temperature checks for all participants coming to work out
- Owl Card and current testing wristband is required to work out in the facility.
- Face coverings (mask w/ ear loops) must be worn over the mouth/nose at all times even while exercising
- Stay at least 10 feet apart while exercising
- Wipe down fitness equipment
- Bring your own refillable water bottle
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently
- Bring your own yoga/stretching mat or basketball
- Only come to the facility if you are feeling well
- Keep the facility clean, keep your friends safe and healthy!
DO YOUR PART!