Recreation Center Guidelines
In order to protect the health and well-being of the KSC community, please be aware of the following steps Recreational Sports has implemented and the steps that all users of the facility for workout purposes must follow.
- Owl Cards are required of students and employee members to work out in the facility.
- Face coverings (mask w/ ear loops) must be worn over the mouth/nose at all times in the facility even while exercising
- Stay at least 6 feet apart while exercising
- Wipe down fitness equipment
- Bring your own refillable water bottle
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently
- Bring your own yoga/stretching mat or basketball
- Only come to the facility if you are feeling well
- Keep the facility clean, keep your friends safe and healthy!
DO YOUR PART!