Summer Hours - there will be no pool hours due to a lack of lifeguards.
Please see the Facility Membership Handbook for complete details about memberships at the KSC Rec Center.
POOL HOURS - Academic Year
Monday-Friday: noon-1 p.m. - lap swimming
Monday-Wednesday: 7:30-9 p.m. - lap swimming
Saturday & Sunday: noon-2 p.m. - recreation swimming
USE OF POOL
- Swimmers must show their Owl Card to the front desk staff to receive the blue pool pass to give to the lifeguards before entering the water.
- Swimmers may not use flotation devices in the pool, except for those with disabilities.
- Swim lessons and group or individual training are prohibited during all lap/recreational swim hours. However, swimmers with disabilities may have a personal assistant in the water to ensure their safety.
- Appropriate bathing attire is required; cut-off shorts or thong bathing suits are not acceptable.
- All recreational swim hours are cancelled when there is a varsity swim meet scheduled.
To use a locker in the men’s and women’s locker rooms, members must register for the locker at the front desk and must supply their own lock. Only KSC students, Recreation Center or Pool membership holders may register for a locker. Locks found on non-registered lockers will be removed at the owner’s expense by the Recreational Sports staff. Pool lockers may not be registered for permanent use, except by KSC varsity swimmers or swimmers with disabilities.
In order to gain access to the pool please take the elevator to the second floor and go through the glass door. There is access to a bathroom, shower and locker room off the pool deck.