Summer Membership Eligibility – testing wristbands are no longer required
Must upload proof of vaccination online via their health portal. If they need assistance with this process, need to call (603) 358-2230. They will no longer need to obtain a weekly wrist band. Please only use the online portal.
Non-vaccinated students will need to continue to be tested weekly for COVID-19. Testing will continue to be offered at Thorne-Sagendoprh Art Gallery on Wednesdays from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. In addition, non-vaccinated students will need to submit a daily health screening form.
While students will not be issued a wrist band, students who fail to comply with weekly testing or submission of the daily health screening will be reported to the Dean of Students who will follow-up directly with students.
- Membership fee: July 1-August 20 - $60
- Students must fill out membership application paperwork at the front desk of the Recreation Center – payment of cash or check made out to KSC Recreational Sports only
- Membership fee: July 1-August 20 - $75
- Sign up at front desk only – pay by cash or check, made out to KSC Recreational Sports – no online payments for summer memberships
- Full year (prorated) membership available – can do online payment or use payroll deduction (form required)
- Benefit-eligible employees are able to use the USNH fitness reimbursement for either summer or full year membership payment
- Current employees must follow the new protocol requirements based on their vaccinated or non-vaccinated status.
Beginning July 6, KSC retired employees and alumni may purchase a summer membership for $75.
- Members will need to show proof of a negative COVID test 72 hours prior to facility use and complete a daily health attestation form. Members who want to be exempt from these requirements can elect to show proof of full vaccination.
- Sign up for memberships take place at the front desk of the Recreation Center; payment of cash or check only.
- Membership period runs July 6-August 20.
Summer facility hours: Monday-Friday - 6 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (closed weekends)
Membership Sign Ups
Only the full year Recreation Center membership application and payment process (for credit card payments) is available online at Recreation Center Membership.
Members will still need to complete the Par-Q Health form and liability waiver which can be done at the front desk of the Recreation Center as well as to purchase memberships with cash or check payments.
Please see the Facility Membership Handbook for complete details about memberships at the KSC Rec Center.
Recreation Center Membership - Academic Year
Full Recreation Center membership includes use of the
- BodyWorks fitness center
- Recreational courts
- Swimming pool
- Racquetball court
- All group fitness classes
- Elevated indoor jogging/walking track
Full-Time and Part-Time Matriculated Students
Membership fee is part of the mandatory student fees, which provides KSC students with access to the Recreation Center and all Recreational Sports programs.
Spouse/Partner of KSC student: not available at this time
Continuing Education Students
CE students may purchase a Recreation Center membership at the same rate as matriculated students. (Subject to change each academic year.)
CE Fees - Academic Year
- CE Student: No longer available for purchase for the academic year
Faculty & Staff Fees
- Full Year Fee: $250 (employees must follow the College’s new Covid protocols) - prorated July-December 2021**
- Semester Fee: no longer available for purchase for the academic year
- Spouse/partner: not available this year due to Covid-19 precautions
USNH Fitness Reimbursement administered by Cigna insurance:
- USNH employees or their dependents will be responsible for paying their Fitness Facility directly for their annual membership dues. It will be the USNH employee’s responsibility to submit the required documentation for reimbursement which will include verification of payment.
- The fitness reimbursement is $300 for a KSC benefits eligible employee for 2021.
- Membership is available in January (if employee is in the College’s Covid testing protocol) - $500 - runs January-December 31, 2021
- Individuals will submit their payment receipt to Cigna and will be reimbursed through payroll (the fitness reimbursement is considered a taxable benefit per IRS regulations).
- Please stop by the front desk of the Recreation Center for more information on this program.
KSC Alumni Memberships
Please refer to our Alumni Membership Policy for complete information.
- KSC Alumni & Spouse/Partner - memberships are not available this year due to Covid-19 precautions
- KSC Faculty/Staff/CE students – memberships are not available until the start of the 2021-22 academic year.
- The Pool is closed while a new ventilation system is installed in the pool and a new roof is put on Spaulding Gym. Recreational Sports swim times will not be held again until the start of the 2021-2022 academic year.
Walking Track/Group Fitness Only - Academic Year
- KSC Faculty/Staff – No longer available to purchase for the academic year or summer
Guest Pass, Day Pass, Child Pass
To mitigate the risk of introducing Covid-19 to the campus community and to ensure the health and safety of our facility members and students, we are suspending guest passes and child passes for the 2020-21 academic year. KSC employees participating in the weekly Covid-19 testing protocol may purchase a $5 day pass or a membership to access the facility