Who Can Join the Rec Center?
KSC Recreation Center (full access) memberships are only available to current KSC matriculated students and to KSC faculty, staff, CE students and alumni who purchase this membership
Please see the Facility Membership Handbook for complete details about memberships at the KSC Rec Center.
Recreation Center Membership - Academic Year
Full Recreation Center membership includes use of the
- BodyWorks fitness center
- Recreational courts
- Swimming pool
- Racquetball court
- All group fitness classes
- Elevated indoor jogging/walking track
Full-Time and Part-Time Matriculated Students
Membership fee is part of the mandatory student fees, which provides KSC students with access to the Recreation Center and all Recreational Sports programs.
Spouse/Partner of KSC student: $125/semester (Prorated February 1 - $100)
Continuing Education Students
CE students may purchase a Recreation Center membership at the same rate as matriculated students. (Subject to change each academic year.)
CE Fees - Academic Year
- CE Student: $241.50/semester (Prorated February 1 - $180)
- Spouse/Partner of CE student: $125/semester (Prorated February 1 - $100) - CE student must also purchase a membership for their spouse/partner to
Faculty & Staff
This includes emeriti faculty and retired faculty & staff and their spouses/partners; they are eligible for all Recreation Center membership options.
Faculty & Staff Fees
- Spring Semester: $160 (February 1-May 18, 2019)
- Annual: $462 (February 1-December 31, 2019)
- $300 spouse/partner when Faculty/Staff purchases full membership (not prorated until July)
USNH Fitness Reimbursement administered by Cigna insurance:
- Starting January 1, 2019, the University System of New Hampshire (USNH) will no longer be offering the current Fitness Reimbursement Program to their employees, which allows participating Fitness Facilities to be reimbursed directly for their membership dues if they meet the program requirements.
- Starting January 1, 2019, USNH employees or their dependents will be responsible for paying their Fitness Facility directly for their annual membership dues. It will be the USNH employee’s responsibility to submit the required documentation for reimbursement which will include verification of payment.
- The Fitness Facility is no longer responsible for submitting documentation for reimbursement and no longer will be receiving direct payments for their members under the USNH Fitness Reimbursement Program.
- Individuals will then have to submit their payment receipt to Cigna and will be reimbursed through payroll (the fitness reimbursement is considered a taxable benefit per IRS regulations). Individuals will no longer have to submit work out log sheets each month and there is no minimum workout requirement.
- Please stop by the front desk of the Recreation Center for more information on this program.
KSC Alumni Memberships
Please refer to our Alumni Membership Policy for complete information.
Pool Membership (pool & racquetball court)
- KSC Faculty/Staff/Alumni/Spouse/Partner/CE Students – annual, no charge
Walking Track/Group Fitness Only - Academic Year
- KSC Faculty/Staff/Spouse/Partner – $125/semester (Prorated February 1 - $100)
Available to KSC students and facility members who wish to sponsor non-member visits to the facility. Guest passes may be purchased for $5 each, one guest per visit. The member/student must be present with the guest when purchasing the pass and a guest waiver must be signed by both the sponsor and guest. Five visit limit for the same guest per semester.
KSC students and facility members may receive Child Passes at no charge for children ages 17 and under to use the pool and/or recreation courts, based on their membership eligibility. Children must remain under parental supervision at all times in the facility. Weekend use of the facilities is preferred.