Who Can Join the Rec Center?KSC Recreation Center (full access) memberships are only available to current KSC matriculated students and to KSC faculty, staff and CE students who purchase this membership.
Please see the Facility Membership Handbook for complete details about memberships at the KSC Rec Center.
Recreation Center Membership - Academic Year
Full Recreation Center membership includes use of the
- Fitness center
- Recreational courts
- Swimming pool
- Racquetball court
- All aerobic/group fitness classes
- Elevated indoor jogging/walking track
Full-time and part-time matriculated students at KSC gain access to the Recreation Center and all Recreational Sports programs and do not have to purchase membership to the Recreation Center.
Fees included in payment of full-time & part-time matriculated student fees. Spouse/Partner of KSC student: $125/semester.
Continuing Education Students
CE students may purchase a Recreation Center membership at the same rate as matriculated students. (Subject to change each academic year.)
CE Fees - Academic Year
- CE Student: $238/semester - Prorated - $180
- Spouse/Partner of CE student: $125/semester - Prorated - $90
(Membership fees are subject to change each year.)
Faculty & Staff
This includes emeriti faculty and retired faculty & staff and their spouses/partners; they are eligible for all Recreation Center membership options.
Faculty & Staff Fees
- $480 annual (September 1-August 31) - Prorated - $280
- $300 spouse/partner when Faculty/Staff purchases full membership; if not then it is $480. Prorated - $200
Benefits-eligible faculty and staff (or their spouse) may utilize the USNH Fitness Reimbursement program if they have Cigna health insurance through the College to cover the expense of their membership. Please stop by the front desk of the Recreation Center for more information on this program.
Pool Membership (pool & racquetball court)
- Faculty/Staff/Spouse/Partner/CE Students – annual, no charge.
- For KSC Alumni and their spouse or partner – during the academic year this is the only option available.
Walking Track/Group Fitness Only - Academic Year
- Faculty/Staff/Spouse/Partner/CE Students – $125/semester - Prorated - $100
Available to KSC students and facility members who wish to sponsor non-member visits to the facility. Guest passes may be purchased for $5 each, one guest per visit. The member/student must be present with the guest when purchasing the pass and a guest waiver must be signed by both the sponsor and guest. Five visit limit for the same guest per semester.
KSC students and facility members may receive Child Passes at no charge for children ages 17 and under to use the pool and/or recreation courts, based on their membership eligibility. Children must remain under parental supervision at all times in the facility. Weekend use of the facilities is preferred.