Membership Sign Ups
Summer Membership Fee - May 9-August 19
KSC students (returning in fall) & KSC graduates (2021 & 2022): - $60
(Students do no pay student fees to Recreational Sports in the summer, so they must purchase a membership to work out in the Recreation Center)
May 2022 graduates: $25 - month of May only
KSC employee & spouse: $100 each
KSC alumni & spouse (if alum purchases a membership): $125 each
Sign-ups for a summer membership (cash or check payments) at the front desk of the Recreation Center begin on Monday, May 2. Online payments for summer memberships are also available at Recreation Center Membership.
Only the full year Recreation Center and summer membership application and payment process (for credit card payments) is available online at Recreation Center Membership.
Members will still need to complete the Par-Q Health form and liability waiver which can be done at the front desk of the Recreation Center as well as to purchase memberships with cash or check payments.
Please see the Facility Membership Handbook for complete details about memberships at the KSC Rec Center.
Recreation Center Membership - Academic Year
Full Recreation Center membership includes use of the
- BodyWorks fitness center
- Recreational courts
- Swimming pool
- All group fitness classes
- Elevated indoor jogging/walking track
Full-Time and Part-Time Matriculated Students
Membership fee is part of the mandatory student fees, which provides KSC students with access to the Recreation Center and all Recreational Sports programs.
Faculty & Staff Fees
- Full Year Fee: $340 - May 1-December 31, 2022
- Spouse/partner: $280 - full year, May 1-December 31, 2022
USNH Fitness Reimbursement administered by Cigna insurance:
- USNH employees or their dependents will be responsible for paying their Fitness Facility directly for their annual membership dues. It will be the USNH employee’s responsibility to submit the required documentation for reimbursement which will include verification of payment.
- The fitness reimbursement is $300 for a KSC benefits eligible employee for 2021.
- Annual full-year membership is available in January - $500 - runs January-December 31, 2022 - see prorated semester fee above
- Individuals will submit their payment receipt to Cigna and will be reimbursed through payroll (the fitness reimbursement is considered a taxable benefit per IRS regulations).
- Membership cannot cross calendar years as the fitness reimbursement is a health benefit.
- Please stop by the front desk of the Recreation Center for more information on this program.
KSC Alumni Memberships
Please refer to our Alumni Membership Policy for complete information.
- KSC Alumni & Spouse/Partner:
- Alumni - $510 (12 months, from time of purchase); Spouse, if Alumni purchases a membership - $350 (12 months, from time of purchase)
Pool Membership - no charge
- KSC Faculty/Staff/Alumni/Spouses/CE students: sign-up any time at the Recreation Center front desk
- Currently the pool membership is not available due to a lack of lifeguards to offer summer pool hours.
Walking Track/Group Fitness Only - Academic Year
- KSC Faculty/Staff: no longer available until fall 2022 semester
KSC employees and alumni may purchase a $5 day pass to access the facility. Individuals can pay the $5 day pass fee at the front desk of the Recreation Center and must sign a liability waiver.
Available to KSC students and facility members who wish to sponsor non-member visits to the facility. Guests must be 18 years or older to work out in the facility. Guest passes may be purchased for $5 each, one guest per visit. The member/student must be present with the guest when purchasing the pass and a guest waiver must be signed by both the sponsor and guest. Five visit limit for the same guest per semester.