Recreational Sports Update - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
As the College implements new protocols for visitors coming to campus during the Covid-19 pandemic, Recreational Sports has to make some changes as well to be in compliance. For the 2020-21 year, only individuals (KSC employees and students) who are in the College’s Covid-19 testing protocol are allowed in campus facilities and this includes the Recreation Center. At this time, spouses of KSC employees and students and KSC alumni/spouses are not eligible to sign up for or renew memberships to the facility for this year.
Membership Sign Ups
The membership application and payment process (for credit card payments only) is now available online at Recreation Center Membership. The different membership options are listed as well as the fees for semester payment.
Members will still need to complete the Par-Q Health form and liability waiver which can be done at the front desk of the Recreation Center. Members who wish to sign up for the free pool membership must do so at the front desk as well as any payments with cash, check or KSC payroll deduction.
KSC Recreation Center (full access) memberships are only available to current KSC matriculated students and to KSC faculty, staff (including retired faculty and staff), CE students and alumni who purchase this membership.
Please see the Facility Membership Handbook for complete details about memberships at the KSC Rec Center.
Recreation Center Membership - Academic Year
Full Recreation Center membership includes use of the
- BodyWorks fitness center
- Recreational courts
- Swimming pool
- Racquetball court
- All group fitness classes
- Elevated indoor jogging/walking track
Full-Time and Part-Time Matriculated Students
Membership fee is part of the mandatory student fees, which provides KSC students with access to the Recreation Center and all Recreational Sports programs.
Spouse/Partner of KSC student: not available at this time
Continuing Education Students
CE students may purchase a Recreation Center membership at the same rate as matriculated students. (Subject to change each academic year.)
CE Fees - Academic Year
- CE Student: Fall semester fee - $254
Faculty & Staff
This includes emeriti faculty and retired faculty & staff and their spouses/partners; they are eligible for all Recreation Center membership options.
Faculty & Staff Fees
- Semester Fee: $200
- Spouse/partner: not available this year due to Covid-19 precautions
USNH Fitness Reimbursement administered by Cigna insurance:
- USNH employees or their dependents will be responsible for paying their Fitness Facility directly for their annual membership dues. It will be the USNH employee’s responsibility to submit the required documentation for reimbursement which will include verification of payment.
- Individuals will submit their payment receipt to Cigna and will be reimbursed through payroll (the fitness reimbursement is considered a taxable benefit per IRS regulations).
- Please stop by the front desk of the Recreation Center for more information on this program.
KSC Alumni Memberships
Please refer to our Alumni Membership Policy for complete information.
- KSC Alumni & Spouse/Partner - memberships are not available this year due to Covid-19 precautions
- KSC Faculty/Staff/CE students – only available to KSC faculty/staff and CE students this year - no charge; sign up at the front desk of the Recreation Center
Walking Track/Group Fitness Only - Academic Year
- KSC Faculty/Staff – $125 per semester - not available to spouses/partners of KSC employees
Guest Pass, Day Pass, Child Pass
To mitigate the risk of introducing Covid-19 to the campus community and to ensure the health and safety of our facility members and students, we are suspending guest passes, day passes and child passes for the 2020-21 academic year. Only KSC students and KSC employees with a membership will be eligible to use the Recreation Center.