Who Can Join the Rec Center?
KSC Recreation Center (full access) memberships are only available to current KSC matriculated students and to KSC faculty, staff, CE students and alumni who purchase this membership
Please see the Facility Membership Handbook for complete details about memberships at the KSC Rec Center.
Recreation Center Membership - Academic Year
Full Recreation Center membership includes use of the
- BodyWorks fitness center
- Recreational courts
- Swimming pool
- Racquetball court
- All group fitness classes
- Elevated indoor jogging/walking track
Full-Time and Part-Time Matriculated Students
Membership fee is part of the mandatory student fees, which provides KSC students with access to the Recreation Center and all Recreational Sports programs.
Spouse/Partner of KSC student: $125/semester
Continuing Education Students
CE students may purchase a Recreation Center membership at the same rate as matriculated students. (Subject to change each academic year.)
CE Fees - Academic Year
- CE Student: $247.50/semester
- Spouse/Partner of CE student: $125/semester - CE student must also purchase a membership for their spouse/partner to
Faculty & Staff
This includes emeriti faculty and retired faculty & staff and their spouses/partners; they are eligible for all Recreation Center membership options.
Faculty & Staff Fees
- $200 (August 1-December 31, 2019) - (annual - January 1, 2020-December 31, 2020 - $500)
- Spouse/partner: $160 when Faculty/Staff purchases full membership - (annual - January 1, 2020-December 31, 2020 - $300)
USNH Fitness Reimbursement administered by Cigna insurance:
- As of January 1, 2019, USNH employees or their dependents will be responsible for paying their Fitness Facility directly for their annual membership dues. It will be the USNH employee’s responsibility to submit the required documentation for reimbursement which will include verification of payment.
- Individuals will submit their payment receipt to Cigna and will be reimbursed through payroll (the fitness reimbursement is considered a taxable benefit per IRS regulations).
- Please stop by the front desk of the Recreation Center for more information on this program.
KSC Alumni Memberships
Please refer to our Alumni Membership Policy for complete information.
- KSC Alumni & Spouse/Partner - $210/$170 - August 1-December 31, 2019 - alumni must purchase the full membership in order for their spouse/partner to
Pool Membership (pool & racquetball court)
- KSC Faculty/Staff/Alumni/Spouse/Partner/CE Students – annual, no charge
Walking Track/Group Fitness Only - Academic Year
- KSC Faculty/Staff/Spouse/Partner – $125/semester
Available to KSC students and facility members who wish to sponsor non-member visits to the facility. Guest passes may be purchased for $5 each, one guest per visit. The member/student must be present with the guest when purchasing the pass and a guest waiver must be signed by both the sponsor and guest. Five visit limit for the same guest per semester.
KSC students and facility members may receive Child Passes at no charge for children ages 17 and under to use the pool and/or recreation courts, based on their membership eligibility. Children must remain under parental supervision at all times in the facility. Weekend use of the facilities is preferred.