Information about summer memberships for KSC students, employees and alumni will be coming soon. Individuals will need to provide proof of full Covid vaccination or be eligible to participate in the College’s weekly testing protocol. More information about this will be available soon as well. The summer membership period will run from June 1-August 20.
Membership Sign Ups
The full year Recreation Center membership application and payment process (for credit card payments only) is available online at Recreation Center Membership.
Members will still need to complete the Par-Q Health form and liability waiver which can be done at the front desk of the Recreation Center. Summer memberships will need to be purchased at the front desk of the Recreation Center when the memberships go on sale.
KSC Recreation Center (full access) memberships are only available to current KSC matriculated students and to KSC faculty, staff (including retired faculty and staff), CE students and alumni who purchase this membership.
Please see the Facility Membership Handbook for complete details about memberships at the KSC Rec Center.
Recreation Center Membership - Academic Year
Full Recreation Center membership includes use of the
- BodyWorks fitness center
- Recreational courts
- Swimming pool
- Racquetball court
- All group fitness classes
- Elevated indoor jogging/walking track
Full-Time and Part-Time Matriculated Students
Membership fee is part of the mandatory student fees, which provides KSC students with access to the Recreation Center and all Recreational Sports programs. Remote students are not eligible to access the Recreation Center or participate in any Recreational Sports programs as they are not paying the mandatory student fees each semester.
Spouse/Partner of KSC student: not available at this time
Continuing Education Students
CE students may purchase a Recreation Center membership at the same rate as matriculated students. (Subject to change each academic year.)
CE Fees - Academic Year
- CE Student: No longer available for purchase for the academic year
Faculty & Staff
Due to Covid-19 precautions, emeriti faculty and retired faculty & staff and their spouses/partners are not eligible to purchase memberships to the Recreation Center for 2020-2021.
Faculty & Staff Fees
- Semester Fee: No longer available for purchase for the academic year
- Full Year Fee: $332 (available for purchase if employee participates in College’s Covid testing protocol) - prorated May-December 2021
- Spouse/partner: *not available this year due to Covid-19 precautions
USNH Fitness Reimbursement administered by Cigna insurance:
- USNH employees or their dependents will be responsible for paying their Fitness Facility directly for their annual membership dues. It will be the USNH employee’s responsibility to submit the required documentation for reimbursement which will include verification of payment.
- The fitness reimbursement is $300 for a KSC benefits eligible employee for 2021.
- Membership is available January 11, 2021 (if employee is in the College’s Covid testing protocol) - $500 - runs January-December 31, 2021
- Individuals will submit their payment receipt to Cigna and will be reimbursed through payroll (the fitness reimbursement is considered a taxable benefit per IRS regulations).
- Please stop by the front desk of the Recreation Center for more information on this program.
KSC Alumni Memberships
Please refer to our Alumni Membership Policy for complete information.
- KSC Alumni & Spouse/Partner - memberships are not available this year due to Covid-19 precautions
- KSC Faculty/Staff/CE students – memberships are not available until the start of the 2021-22 academic year.
- The Pool is closed while ventilation work is conducted in the pool and a new roof is put on Spaulding Gym. Recreational Sports swim times will not be held again until the start of the 2021-2022 academic year.
Walking Track/Group Fitness Only - Academic Year
- KSC Faculty/Staff – No longer available to purchase for the academic year
Guest Pass, Day Pass, Child Pass
To mitigate the risk of introducing Covid-19 to the campus community and to ensure the health and safety of our facility members and students, we are suspending guest passes and child passes for the 2020-21 academic year. KSC employees participating in the weekly Covid-19 testing protocol may purchase a $5 day pass or a membership to access the facility