A very popular extracurricular activity on campus is a great way to meet new people, reconnect with friends, and continue playing the sports you have grown to love, or try a new activity you’ve never played before. KSC offers team, dual, and individual leagues in which participants compete for the coveted champion t-shirt. You can organize your own team or utilize the free agent list in hopes of getting picked up by another team looking for more players.
Through participation in physical activity, the Intramural Sports Program seeks to promote wellness, develop friendships, and encourage students to try new sports and activities. We believe there is something offered for everyone. Sign up for a league, enjoy the competition, and have fun!
The Intramural Sports program is open to all full-time and part-time matriculated students and Recreation Center members. Check the Intramural Sports Calendar for a list of all the Intramural Sports being offered this year and the entry deadlines for each sport. All policies for the intramural sports program can be found in the Intramural Sports Policies and Procedures Handbook.
Men’s, Women’s, and Co-Rec leagues are offered for most sports. Participants may compete on one Co-Rec team and one Men’s or Women’s team within the same sport only. Teams may play on multiple nights per week for a multi-week league format with single elimination playoffs or one-day tournament of various formats depending on the sport. Qualifying teams will be entered into a playoff bracket for a chance to win the championship t-shirt.
Register for a specific sport league or event through IMLeagues.com. Registration is limited on a first come, first serve basis for league nights and times, we will do our best to accommodate all teams, but facility availability will limit some sports.
- Captains will need to pass a quiz over the rules and handbook to register teams.
- Players will need to pass a short quiz to be added to roster.
- All players must be added to the roster prior to arriving at the game site.
- Sign-up for day of the week/time your team can play (when allowed).
- Registration period opens for each sport 2 weeks prior to deadline date.
- All participants MUST have their KSC ID to be eligible to participate!
- All participants must create an IMLeagues.com account to participate in Intramural Sports.
- When signing up you MUST use your KSC email address (email@example.com) to register!
If a team forfeits a game, they are required to pay the $10 forfeit fine before 4pm the following business day at the front desk of the Recreation Center to be eligible to participate in future games. After the second forfeit, the team will be dropped from the league.
Contact Intramural Sports
Director of Campus Recreation & Fitness