Why Live on Campus?
Approximately 85% of U.S. college students opt to stay on campus during college. Many students are happier being closer to everything, and research shows that students who live on campus do better academically and have a greater chance of graduating.
Even as a junior or senior, the benefits of living on campus are many. Need more reasons? Check out these top 8 reasons to live on campus.
Spring 23 Semester Closing
Monday May 1 - Reading Day/start of final exams 6:00pm
- Students are expected to depart campus 24 hours after their last final or by 6:00pm Friday May 5th.
- Graduating Seniors are granted on campus access until 12pm on Sunday May 7th.
- Students are expected to move out fully from their room/apartment, throw away any garbage/recycling in the dumpsters outside, and empty the entire room. Students need to check-out of their room with their CA to ensure that the room has been cleared of all items.
Living on Campus
In order to ease your transition to college - and increase your chances for success - Keene State College requires all students with 59 credits or less to live on campus. This approach supports significant research indicating that students who live on campus are more likely to be successful academically, socially and developmentally. If you are a student that does not meet this requirement but feels there are extenuating circumstances that would prevent you from living on campus, please click on the forms link to the right and complete the corresponding form.
Communities help create a more seamless transition to college life by providing an environment where students with similar interests or academic pursuits can live together.
- Housing Information and Resources - A guide to helpful links, move-in information and more.
- Common Questions — You’ve got questions; we’ve got answers. Check out our F.A.Q.
- Working in Community Living — Community Living offers a number of opportunities for rewarding work, including positions as Community Assistants and Community Directors.
- Additional Resources — Quick links to everything Community Living-related.