Reminder to everyone:
Housing selection is right around the corner for the 2020/2021 academic year. Selection will take place In March. In order to participate in the selection process, please make sure that you have completed the following steps ASAP.
1.Pay the $300 non-refundable Housing Deposit
2.Complete the Housing Selection Events and Contract Application
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Residential Life and Housing at 603.358.2339 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Break is coming. Students will need to be out of the Residence Halls no later than 6:00PM on Friday, March 13, 2020. Halls will re-open at 12:00PM on Sunday, March 22, 2020.
Living on Campus
In order to ease your transition to college - and increase your chances for success - Keene State College requires all first and second year students to live on campus. This approach supports significant research indicating that first-year and sophomore students who live on campus are more likely to be successful academically, socially and developmentally.
The same research indicates that after the second year, the positive influence of life on campus has left its mark, and most students choose to live off-campus for their junior and senior years, though some do live in our limited number of on-campus apartments.
Living/Learning Communities help create a more seamless transition to college life by providing an environment where faculty and residential staff work collaboratively to nurture communities where students can develop friendships and succeed academically.
Thinking of moving off-campus? Need information to help you make the best decision? Are you seeking information to address an issue with your off-campus rental? Resources for students and families considering a move off-campus, including those listings that have passed the City of Keene Voluntary Housing Inspection, and valuable information for those already living off-campus, can all be found at our off-campus housing site. You may also contact our Coordinator of Student and Community Relations for questions and information.
- On-Campus Residency Requirement Exception Request
- Release from Housing Contract
- Housing Contract
- Student Guest Registration Form
- Common Questions — You’ve got questions; we’ve got answers. Check out our F.A.Q.
- Residential Life Staff — Our central office and residence hall staff is here to support and assist you in your experience living here at Keene State.
- Working in Residential Life — Res Life offers a number of opportunities for rewarding work, including positions as Resident Assistants, Residence Directors, Desk Attendants, and Student Office Assistants.
- Additional Resources — Quick links to everything Res Life-related.