Skip Navigation

Residential Life

Pondside I

Release from Housing Contract

By completing the form below you can request to be released from your housing contract. Your request will only be accepted if you have a valid reason for needing to be released from the contract.

If you have any questions, please contact our Housing Coordinator at 603-358-2339.

Contact Residential Life

The Office of Residential Life & Housing Services is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you have questions about housing services (room assignments, housing contract, damage billing, etc.) and are unable to stop by the office, feel free to e-mail or call us.

Residential Life Office
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435

Email Us