Skip Navigation
Living Learning Community

How to Apply

When to Apply

Applying to college can be overwhelming and we want to make the process easier for you. Whether you’re a freshman, transfer, veteran or international student, you are assigned an admissions counselor to answer your questions and help you along the way.

Now is the best time to apply to Keene State! The sooner we receive your application and all supporting documents, the sooner you’ll get a decision, which allows you to narrow down your college choices and begin the financial aid process earlier.

If you apply to Keene State by December 15, 2018 using the Keene State Application, your application fee is on us!

Freshman and Transfer students can apply online using either the Keene State Application or the Common Application.

Applying for Admission

Admissions Forms

Additional forms for reactivating and readmitted students.

Transfer Students

Transfer students submit the same credentials as entering first-year or high school applicants.

In addition, they must provide official transcripts of all previous college study and a Transfer Applicant Confidential Recommendation Form.

The College encourages the competent student who has valid reasons for wishing to transfer, but cannot encourage the applicant with a history of academic or disciplinary difficulty.

Although there is no specific grade point average requirement; most admitted transfer students have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or above. Grades earned at other institutions are not included in the computation of the student’s grade point average at Keene State.

NH Dual Admission

The power of 2! Pay one application fee and take advantage of a new educational pathway that allows you to enroll at one of the seven NH Community Colleges and be admitted into the University System of NH at the same time.

Contact Admissions

Admissions Office
☎ 1-800-KSC-1909
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435