Welcome to all things housing
At Keene State College, we require all first and second year students to live on campus and a housing selection application is required.
Housing Application & Contracts (NetID and password needed-not accessible from smartphones)
Incoming First Year Application Walk Through Video
Change Your First Year Housing Application Walk Through Video
First Year First Year Housing Selection Walk Through Video
Incoming Transfer and Readmit Application Walk Through Video
Change Your Transfer and Readmit Application Information Walk Through Video
Please make sure to keep checking your Keene State College Email Account for updates.
Please be aware that move-in 2020 dates are subject to change. Please continue to monitor your Keene State College email account as well as the Keene State College webpage for updated information.
Access to your Residence Hall will not take affect until you have formally checked in
When to Arrive
Fall 2020 Move-In Dates
Wednesday, August 26, 2020: New & Transfer student move-in
- For up-to-date information, once you hit Keene, tune into 91.3 WKNH on your FM dial, Keene States own radio station.
- If your room number is even, you should arrive between 8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
- If your room number is odd, you should arrive between 10:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- We offer assistance with unloading vehicles between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Your parking pass is color coded. When approaching campus, follow the signs that match the color of your parking tag to get to your residence hall. Once positioned by our staff, a team of volunteers will then assist you in unloading your vehicle. Your items will be staged outside of your residence hall, so that your vehicle can be moved to long-term parking at the Winchester lot as soon as possible.
- You may bring only one car to the residence hall for unloading. If you bring a second vehicle on move-in day, you must park the additional vehicle in long-term parking at the Winchester Street lot upon arrival. You do not need an additional parking pass.
- It is vital to the success of the day that all arrival, unloading and parking instructions are observed at all times.
Sunday, August 30, 2020: Returning student move-in
Returning student move-in is from 9am - 2pm
Please remember that access to your residence hall will not be activated until you check in at your assigned area.
Tips for a successful Move-In
- Make sure to come at your scheduled time.
- Pack the essentials for now, you can always ship items at a later time.
- Communicate with your roommate(s) ahead of time to find out what each of you will be bringing.
- Be prepared for inclement weather.
- Be sure to review the list of What to bring/What not to bring link before packing to prevent bringing prohibited items. (If you are unsure, you can contact your Area Coordinator or Residence Director via email).
- Remember to have patience.