Our online and distance learning courses meet right in your home! We offer Summer Blended and Online classes, Six Week Non-Credit Courses; Certificate Programs; and Educator Professional Development Courses. For more information, call the Continuing Education Office at 603-358-2290.
Six Week Non-Credit Online Courses
- check out our course listing to see what interests you
- classes start monthly
- informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive
- most courses cost $124
- areas of interest include Computer Applications, Web and Computer Programming, Languages, and Health Care among others
Educator Professional Development
- view a complete course listing
- online graduate-level distance learning courses
- Materials fees are included in the price for students taking both credit and CEU options.
- register by telephoning the Continuing Education Office (603-358-2290)
Online Certificate Programs
- View a complete course listing
- Longer, more in-depth online open enrollment certificate programs
- designed to provide you the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations
- enroll in any course by scrolling down on the web page
- financing is available
Authorized OSHA On-line Outreach Training
- We are pleased to offer access to AdvanceOnline Solutions, a preferred provider of OSHA online training.
- Both 10 and 30 hour Construction Online Outreach Training courses
- 10 hour General Industry Online Outreach Training course