All forms requiring signatures must be printed out, signed, and sent to the appropriate department. Please call Human Resources at 358-2471 with any questions.
- Professional Development
- Connect to WISE
- Connect to PeopleAdmin
- Employment Verifications
- Reporting an Accident or Injury
- Personal Information Forms
- Performance Management Evaluation Process and Forms *
- Position Descriptions (PD)
- Hiring Related Forms and Information
- Time and Leave Reporting
- Flexible Work Arrangement
- Compassionate Leave
- Medical Leave Forms
- Pick-up Forms
Connect to WISE
WISE, Web Self Service for Employees is available so employees may view their personal information and employee information such as, emergency contacts, preferred name, direct deposit, and Federal W-4 and State Income tax withholding.
Connect to PeopleAdmin
Internal resources for KSC faculty and staff.
- Employment verification services for Keene State College/USNH are provided by The Work Number by Equifax.
Reporting an Accident or Injury
Any employee who is involved in an accident or is injured in the workplace is covered by Worker’s Compensation. Employees should complete an Incident Report Form. Incident Reports should be completed by the employee and his/her supervisor and filed with Human Resources within two days of the accident/injury. If non-urgent medical attention is required, employees are urged to use the Emergency Room or the Occupational Health Department at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic in Keene. For further information, contact Karyn Kaminski.
Personal Information Forms
- Name Change Form
- Emergency Contact Sheet Provide us with up-to-date information about whom to contact in the case of an emergency.
- Address Change - Login to you WISE account, then select Personal Information tab, then Update Adress(es) and Phone(s). This will also update your home address for all of your core USNH benefits (medical, dental, life insurance), including the Retirement vendors - TIAA and/or Fidelity.
Performance Management Evaluation Process and Forms *
* Please Note: The new staff performance evaluation form is for both Exempt and Non-Exempt staff.
- Performance Review Process – Employee Guide
- Performance Review Process – Supervisor Guide
- Performance Management Guidelines
- Staff Performance Evaluation Form
Position Descriptions (PD)
- Position Descriptions can be accessed via the position management module within the Applicant Tracking System PeopleAdmin
Hiring Related Forms and Information
- Appointment Request Form – CHASE, Adjunct Non-Exempt (Hourly) Appointments
- Appointment Request Form – CSSA, Adjunct Exempt (Salaried) Appointments
- Staffing Plan Form- for Adjunct Staff Appointments
- Student Hiring Form
- USNH HR Shared Services Portal
- KSC Request for Additional Pay for Administrative Stipend or Adjunct Appointment Duties
- Bonus Request Form
- Mailing Label/Employee List Request Form
Time and Leave Reporting
UKG Dimensions (formerly Kronos) Information and Resources
Flexible Work Arrangement
Staff interested in flexible work have an opportunity to propose a flexible work arrangement with their supervisor. All flexible work arrangements will follow the Keene State College guidelines for flexible work arrangements and all proposals require supervisor, senior management, and Human Resources approval prior to implementing a flexible work arrangement. Please note that not all positions can accommodate a flexible work arrangement. As student support and success is our primary focus, the approval of a flexible work arrangement proposal is contingent upon campus offices being staffed appropriately to support the students.
Additional information regarding flexible work arrangements
The Compassionate Leave Policy was established in 2006 to provide an avenue for Keene State staff to help each other out in times of need.
- Compassionate Leave Verification to be completed by employee receiving a Compassionate Leave donation.
- Compassionate Leave Donation to be completed by the employee donating time to another employee.
Medical Leave Forms
- Family/Medical Leave Request
- FMLA Certification of Health Provider
- Authorization for Release of Information (HIPAA)
Volunteer Forms and Notices
- Volunteer Notification Letter
- For additional volunteer opportunities please visit the Alumni page
The following forms must be picked up at Human Resources:
- Faculty/Staff Non-Credit Tuition Waiver Form
- Adjunct Tuition Waiver (if eligible)
Benefit providers have additional forms (or links on their webpages) specific to those plans. Contact Karyn Kaminski for assistance.