Sample Interview Questions
- What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- How did you establish these goals and how are you planning to achieve them?
- How has your college experience prepared you for your career? What skills and knowledge have you gained?
- What led you to choose your field of study?
- How would you describe your ideal job for you after graduation?
- Name a problem you have encountered and how did you resolve it?
- What have you learned from your mistakes?
- How do you work under stress?
- What do you consider your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- How would you describe yourself?
- How do you think a friend or professor would describe you?
- What qualifications do you think will make you successful?
- If you were hiring a graduate for this position, what qualities would you look for?
- What are the most important rewards you expect in your career?
- How do you determine or evaluate success?
- Describe your most rewarding college experiences.
- What motivates you?
- What two or three things are most important to you in your job?
- Do you have a geographic preference?
- Are you willing to relocate? Travel?
- Are you seeking employment in a company of a certain size? Why?
- Are you willing to spend at least six months as a trainee?