A Summer College Experience
Imagine. You arrive on campus with thousands of other students, but you know this campus. You know people, what resources are available, where they’re located and who to see in each office.
And imagine feeling confident when classes begin because you’re familiar with this new academic environment. And you’ve already completed three college courses and earned college credits!
Links 2023 - July 16th-August 11th.
For information regarding our Links 2023 Program please click here
Attend an info session:
Dates coming soon!
Questions about Links? Email us at email@example.com
- Apply to the Links Program
- What Does Links Cost?
- How to become a Links Program Staff Member
- Links Resources
Apply to the Links Program
How to become a Links student
Our Summer 2023 Application is Live Click here to apply!
Our application deadline for the Summer 2023 Program is Friday, May 19th Contact us for more information and/or complete our online Links student application.
Once we receive your application, we’ll be in touch with you!
What Does Links Cost?
Summer 2023 Dates & Rates
Links Dates: Sunday, July 16th - Friday, August 11th
For information regarding Links Tuition, please refer to the college part-time summer rates website: View Current Summer Tuition Rates
Links Room & Board Rate:
Room and meals for the Links Program is currently: $1,395.
Access to Financial Aid, typically in the form of loans, is available to all students.
How to become a Links Program Staff Member
Summer 23 Staff Applications will open soon
Applying to be a Links Staff Member:
- Read the Summer Links Staff Job Description and Procedures
- Complete the Links Tutor/Counselor Application
- Links Confidential Reference Form
Once we receive your application, we’ll be in touch with you! Contact us for more information if needed!
- Summer Links Program Contract Agreement
- Summer Health Care Resources
- Residential Life: What to Bring
- Mason Library
- Office of Disability Services If appropriate, Links students are encouraged to connect with ODS prior to the start of the summer program.