A Summer College Experience
Imagine. You arrive on campus with thousands of other students, but you know this campus. You know people, what resources are available, where they’re located and who to see in each office.
And imagine feeling confident when classes begin because you’re familiar with this new academic environment. And you’ve already completed three college courses and earned college credits!
For information regarding our Links 2021 Program
please click here
Questions about Links? Email us at email@example.com
- Apply to the Links Program
- What Does Links Cost?
- How to become a Links Program Staff Member
- Links Resources
Apply to the Links Program
How to become a Links student
Our Summer 2021 Application is Live Click here to apply!
Our application deadline is May 28th Contact us for more information and/or complete our online Links student application.
Once we receive your application, we’ll be in touch with you!
What Does Links Cost?
Summer 2021 Dates & Rates
- 3 Weeks, 6 Credits - July 11th-July 30th OR August 2nd-August 20th, In State: $4,073 Out-of-State: $4,373
- 6 Weeks, 9 Credits - July 11th-August 20th, In-State: $6,622 Out-of-State: $7,072
- 6 Weeks, 12 Credits - July 11th-August 20th, In-State: $8,206 Out-of-State: $8,806
Access to Financial Aid, typically in the form of loans, is available to all students.
How to become a Links Program Staff Member
Summer 21 Staff Applications are now open!
Applying to be a Links Staff Member:
- Read the Summer Links Staff Job Description and Procedures
- Complete the Links Tutor/Counselor Application
- Links Confidential Reference Form
Once we receive your application, we’ll be in touch with you! Contact us for more information if needed!
- Summer Links Program Contract Agreement
- Summer Health Care Resources
- Residential Life: What to Bring
- Mason Library
- Office of Disability Services If appropriate, Links students are encouraged to connect with ODS prior to the start of the summer program.