Please note: There is no meal plan offered this summer.
|Room (6 weeks; double)||$1,050||$1,050|
|Board (100-meal plan)||not offered||not offered|
- Full-time definition for summer is equal to 12 to 20 credits. Room amount shown above is based on a common time frame. Weekly room rates are shown below.
|Room (double)||not offered|
|Board (25-meal plan)||not offered|
- Pre-licensure nursing students pay a $500 tuition differential in each of their four clinical semesters.
Graduate and Part-Time
|2021 Credit||In-state||Out-of-state||Mandatory Fees|
- Tuition, Fees and Room rates are approved by the University System of New Hampshire Board of Trustees and are subject to change at any time.
- Mandatory fees will be capped at 12 credits; therefore maximum mandatory fee for graduate students will be $456.00.
- Students will also need to budget for books and supplies, personal expenses, and travel expenses during the summer term.