|Room (6 weeks; double)||$966||$966|
|Board (100-meal plan)||$828||$828|
- Full-time definition for summer is equal to 12 to 20 credits. Room amount shown above is based on a common time frame. Weekly room and board rates are shown below.
|Board (25-meal plan)||$207|
- Pre-licensure nursing students pay a $500 tuition differential in each of their four clinical semesters.
Graduate and Part-Time
|2017 Credit||In-state||Out-of-state||Mandatory Fees|
- Tuition, Fees, Room and Board rates are approved by the University System of New Hampshire Board of Trustees and are subject to change at any time.
- Mandatory fees will be capped at 12 credits; therefore maximum mandatory fee for graduate students will be $444.00.
- Students will also need to budget for books and supplies, personal expenses, and travel expenses during the summer term.