Summer Can Take You Farther than You Think
Summer registration opens February 19.
Our summer schedule is organized into three convenient sessions:
Whether you’re looking to fit in an extra course, graduate early, boost your GPA or just try something new, we have something for you! Check out our summer course schedule today!View All Summer Courses
Registration for all three summer terms opens February 19.
Current Keene State students register through Student Planning , the same as fall and spring semesters. These students will receive bills that are due April 26. To see if you are eligible for financial aid, please complete this form to apply for summer financial aid.
Non-Keene State students should complete the Non-KSC Student Registration Form . After completing the request form, you will be notified within 48 hours to confirm your registration. Registration is based upon availability. Payment or an approved payment plan is required at the time of registration for non-KSC students.
A Few Reasons to Explore Summer Classes at Keene State
- Get Ahead or Catch Up: If you’re looking to graduate early or catch up on credits, summer courses are a great way to do so. You can use this time to fulfill requirements, allowing for a more relaxed schedule during the regular academic year.
- Improve GPA: If you had a challenging semester or want to improve your GPA, a summer course can help. With fewer distractions and a focused environment, you might find it easier to excel academically.
- Flexibility: Our online summer courses often have more flexible schedules. Whether you’re working, traveling, or pursuing other activities, summer courses can be a good fit with your summer plans.
- Accelerated Learning: Summer courses are often condensed, allowing you to cover a semester’s worth of material in a shorter time. This can be an excellent way to immerse yourself in a subject and gain a deep understanding quickly.
- Explore Interests: Summer courses often offer unique subjects or electives that aren’t available during the regular academic year. It’s an opportunity to explore a passion or interest that might not fit into your usual schedule.
Summer Tuition rates vary from the traditional Fall and Spring Semesters. Reduced fees can save you money, and Financial Aid may be available for those who qualify.Tuition Details
Summer housing is available to Keene State students for $125/week between May 11 and August 2. Email for more information or to sign up.
Summer is also a great time for internships! Gain practical insights, develop essential skills, and connect with industry professionals through a variety of internship opportunities.Internship Details