The Keene State College Parking Services Department is tasked with issuing parking permits and enforcing the Keene State College parking policies. Vehicle registrants and operators must comply with all policies regarding registration, parking, and operation of vehicles outlined in the College Parking Policies. All vehicles on the Keene State College campus must obtain a parking permit online, or register with Campus Safety (daytime visitors) prior to parking on campus.
Be advised that the parking office is closed for the summer. If you need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please register your vehicle with Campus Safety by texting you registration plate number (or send a picture or your registration plate) to 603-209-6929. The visitor lot is located on Wyman Way between Keddy House and the Living Learning Commons. Admissions visitors must park in designated admissions parking spaces in the Elliot Lot, located on Wyman Way next to the playground.
Student hosts may purchase a parking permit for their overnight guests for up to two consecutive nights. Guest permits are sold online at www.keene.thepermitstore.com under the student’s account. Guest parking is limited to the Winchester Lot (located behind Walmart).
All permits are sold online at www.keene.thepermitstore.com. According to a designated schedule, upperclassmen are provided the first opportunity to purchase residential parking permits. The fee schedule for parking permits are as follows:
• Handicapped: Free
• Call Program: Free
• Motorcycle: $50 (non-residential lot)
• Student Commuter: $150 (year); $90 (semester)
• Winchester St. Lot: $200 (year); $120 (semester)
• Owl’s Nest $250 (year)
• Pondside: $300 (year)
• Student Temporary: $6 (per day)
• Overnight Guest Permit: $3 (per day)
A resident student may apply for a parking permit for any lot designated for that residence. Authorized residential parking lot assignments are as follows:
• Pondside 1 Residence: Pondside 2 lot, Owl’s Nest lot, or Winchester lot
• Pondside 2 Residence: Pondside 2 lot, Owl’s Nest lot, or Winchester lot
• Pondside 3 Residence: Pondside 3 lot, Owl’s Nest lot, or Winchester lot
• LLC Residence: Pondside 3 lot , Owl’s Nest lot, or Winchester lot
• Bushnell Residence: Pondside 3 lot, Owl’s Nest lot, Winchester lot
• Owls Nest Residence: Owls Nest lot or Winchester lot
• One Butler Court Residence: Owls Nest lot or Winchester lot
• Monadnock Residence: Owl’s Nest lot or Winchester lot
If a permit application is denied for a residential lot; the student must reapply for a Winchester lot permit (if desired).
Parking for People With Disabilities
KSC handicap permits are available with appropriate documentation. Temporary disability permits may be available by contacting the New Hampshire State Disability Office at 603-227-4000 / www.nh.gov/dmv). Non-residents will need to contact their state residency for such permits.
Vehicles found in violation of College parking policies may be ticketed, immobilized or towed. Vehicle registrants are responsible for all fines and fees associated with policy enforcement. Parking violations should be paid on-line using a credit, debit card, or an electronic check; The parking office does not accept cash payments.
Vehicle owners have the right to appeal parking violations within fourteen days of the issue date of the ticket. Appeals are reviewed by an independent parking appeals board, comprised of an impartial cross-section of the campus community. Appeals must be submitted on-line.
• Always lock your vehicle, even if you plan to be away from it for only a few moments.
• When you park your car, do not leave valuables in plain sight.
• If you are returning to your vehicle after dark,try to park under a light and close to a building or call Campus Safety for an on-campus escort.
• When driving, keep your doors locked.
• If you believe that you are being followed, do not drive to your parking area, instead drive to a place where there are many people and call the local authorities.
• Report all unusual circumstance to the Department of Campus Safety or the Keene Police Department immediately.
• Additional traffic safety educational materials are available to the campus community
Contact Parking Services
Contact Campus Safety
Hours of Operation
- Keddy House
- Open 24 hours/day year round
- Administrative Office:
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Parking Office:
- Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday (during academic year only): 6 - 10 p.m.