Need to reach the Parking office? Call us at 603-358-2227.
All vehicles on the Keene State College campus must be registered with the Parking Office and display a valid parking permit.
Important Parking Reminders:
- Hangtags/permit must be face up/out and legible
- Parking is on a "first-come, first-served" basis. There is no guarantee that a parking space will be available where you want it
- The College may close campus lots to accommodate parking for campus events. Notice will be provided via the MyKSC web portal and campus e-mail for faculty and staff. Vehicles parked on campus during these restricted times are subject to ticketing and towing
- Park only in lined spaces in lots designated for your permit
- Vehicles parked after 2 a.m. are considered parking overnight and will be ticketed/towed when parked in a lot not designated for overnight parking.
- Vehicles parked in handicapped spaces, fire lanes, travel lanes, or signed/restricted spaces will be towed immediately
- The vehicle registrant/operator is responsible for all fines and fees
- Permits may not be transferred, sold or lent to others and are only valid when used by the registered person on the registered vehicle
- The College is not responsible for damage to or theft of/from vehicles
- The policies can be found online at the Parking and Motor Vehicle Policies page
How to Get Your Parking Permit
All vehicles, including motorcycles, parked on the Keene State College campus must have a valid KSC parking permit no later than the first week of classes each semester.
To purchase a permit, go to The Permit Store. If you have outstanding fines, you will not be approved for a permit.
Temporary Permits are available at the Parking Office in Keddy Hall, for a fee. Fees can only be paid by credit or debit card.
Visitor Parking Permits
Day visitors must park in the Visitor Lot, located on Wyman Way near Main Street, and register at the Parking Office in Keddy Hall.
Overnight guests must obtain a permit at the Parking Office and park in the Winchester Lot.
For Resident Students
Permits are valid anytime the residence halls are open from the first day of class to the specified expiration date. Vehicles with resident student permits may not park in any other campus lot.
For Commuter Students
In addition to the lots near the Student Center, parking is always available in the Winchester lot, a short walk to campus. Shuttle service is also available.
- Dependents of faculty, staff, or contract services personnel are not permitted to park using the FS permit
- Student workers are not considered faculty/staff for parking purposes
- FS lots are available from 4 p.m. to midnight, Monday through Friday, for use by any vehicle with a valid commuter parking permit
Please request a special parking permit for your event here.
FS and commuter lots are available from 4 p.m. Friday through midnight on Sunday. For Monday holidays, vehicles may park through 2 a.m. Monday. No decal or permit is needed during these times. Parking in Owl’s Nest, Pondside 2 & Pondside 3 lots is by permit only at all times.
Parking for Break Periods
Parking lots designated for student use are closed during break periods. Students living on campus over a scheduled break period and students traveling on College sponsored trips should contact the Parking Office to obtain a parking permit and receive instructions on where to park.
|Too close to intersection||$10|
|No parking 2 a.m.–6 a.m.||$20|
|Exceeded posted time||$20|
|Wrong side of road||$20|
|Area not designated for parking||$20|
|Restricted space-road/KSC vehicle space||$50|
|Unauthorized use of permit||$100|
|Within 15 ft of fire hydrant||$100|
|Parking after revocation||$200|
To Pay or Appeal a Citation
Log into The Permit Store within 10 days of the issue date on the ticket. Penalties will be added to citations not paid by the date indicated.
Parking permits may be returned to the Parking Office to apply for a pro-rated refund, according to the following schedule:
- 100% before the first day of the semester
- 75% within seven calendar days after the date classes begin
- 50% between eight days after the date classes begin until January 31
For semester permits—no refund beyond 30 days after the date classes begin.
A student who is suspended or dismissed forfeits his/her right to any refund. To apply for a refund, bring the permit to the Parking Office. Any approved refunds will be posted directly to the credit card on file or the student will be reimbursed by check. Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded. A $10 refund fee will also be assessed.
For any questions contact the parking office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Campus Safety
Hours of Operation
- Keddy House
- Open 24 hours/day year round
- Administrative Office:
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Parking Office:
- Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday (during academic year only): 6 - 10 p.m.