Skip Navigation
Student standing at desk

Academic Advising

Registration/Registrar’s Office FAQ

Please read the Registrar’s FAQs for information regarding updating programs, registration, transcripts, graduation and more.

Explore and Choose a Major

Our academic advisors assist KSC students with course selection, how to choose and complete a major, how to meet graduation requirements, how to use MyKSC and online resources, and other academic concerns.

Declare a Major

All students are urged to declare a major before they have earned 60 credits. Waiting longer may mean it takes more than four years to complete a degree.

Transfer Credits

The transferable credit listings represent an evolving database, use it as a guide – to assure information is accurate, seek advising.


Did you know you can get credit for a variety of standardized examinations? Learn more about AP, CLEP, and DANTES standardized testing.

Academic Probation

Students who are on academic probation or suspended from the college are encouraged to contact Academic and Career Advising for an appointment with an advisor. Advisors can suggest resources and strategies to help the student regain good academic standing with the college.

Articulation Agreements

View specific Articulation Agreements between Keene State College and New Hampshire Community Colleges.

Contact Academic Advising

Academic Advising Office
Elliot Center
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435

Icon of clock Hours of Operation

Monday—Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Academic Advising is located in Elliot Center, on the first floor.