The Office of Disability Services (ODS) is where students with documented disabilities can request accommodations provided under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, which enable equal access to College programs and activities.
Transitioning from High School to College
Find out how to best prepare for your transition to college, the steps to transition and the accommodation process at KSC, and some of the key differences between high school and college for students with disabilities.
- Steps to Transition and the Accommodation Process at Keene State
- Differences Between High School and College Students with Disabilities
- Transition of Student with Disabilities to Postsecondary Education (www.ed.gov)
- Postsecondary Education: Know Your Rights and Responsibilities (www.ed.gov)
- The Student Lounge (www.washington.edu)
Reasonable accommodations enable qualified students with disabilities to have equal opportunities by making adjustments or modifications to courses, programs, services, jobs, activities, or facilities.Learn more