Resources for Students with Disabilities
Learn about peer tutoring and academic support as well as other campus resources to assist with your transition and success.
Summer Program for First Time College Students
Transitioning from High School to College
Find out how to best prepare for your transition to college, the steps to transition and the accommodation process at KSC, and some of the key differences between high school and college for students with disabilities.
- Steps to Transition and the Accommodation Process at Keene State College
- Differences Between High School and College Students with Disabilities
- Transition of Student with Disabilities to Postsecondary Education (www.ed.gov)
- Postsecondary Education: Know Your Rights and Responsibilities (www.ed.gov)
- The Student Lounge (www.washington.edu)
Search general scholarship sites as well as those specific to students with disabilities.
- College Funding Strategies for Students with Disabilities
- Grants for the Disabled
- Project Vision
- Sallie Mae’s Scholarship Search
- Scholarship Experts
- Study Abroad Scholarship
Office of Disability Services
229 Main Street
Keene, NH 03435-2609