Employers and Community Partners Internship Support
We provide a number of ways to engage with students by cultivating relationships with local community partners and employers who offer experiential learning opportunities.
- Credit bearing internships.
- Contact Academic and Career Advising for suggestions on working with academic programs.
- Explore business partnerships: Contact our Corporate Relations Officer, Daniel Henderson in our Corporate Relations office.
- Post internships and job opportunities, and register for career events through JobWISE
- For internships, we request an Affiliation Agreement.
- Some guidelines for employers on setting up an internship.
Contact Academic and Career Advising
Academic and Career Advising Office
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435