Applications and Admissions
Points to consider:
- Flexibility including online and part time study
- Practical experience required prior to admission
- Interdepartmental, interdisciplinary study or combined degrees
- Take the admission exam required for your program which may be the GRE, MAT, LSAT, GMAT, or MCAT
- Begin getting letters of recommendation.
- Begin your application. Be aware of fees, due dates, specific certifications, language requirements, providing work samples and/or essays.
- Send official transcripts
- Are fellowships or assistantships available? Research the details.