Skip Navigation

Academic Advising

George Robinson

Explore and Choose a Major

Our academic advisors assist KSC students with course selection, how to choose and complete a major, how to meet graduation requirements, how to use MyKSC and online resources, and other academic concerns. More about Explore and Choose a Major

Declare a Major


All students are urged to declare a major before they have earned 60 credits. Waiting longer may mean it takes more than four years to complete a degree. More about Declare a Major

Degree Requirements


A bachelor’s degree at Keene State College is made up of three parts: integrative studies, major requirements, and electives. Use Student Planning to view your academic progress and plan your coursework. More about Degree Requirements

Transfer Credits


The transferable credit listings represent an evolving database, use it as a guide – to assure information is accurate, seek advising. More about Transfer Credits

Credit by Examination


Did you know you can get credit for a variety of standardized examinations? Learn more about AP, CLEP, and DANTES standardized testing. More about Credit by Examination

Academic Probation

Students who are on academic probation or suspended from the college are encouraged to contact Academic and Career Advising for an appointment with an advisor. Advisors can suggest resources and strategies to help the student regain good academic standing with the college. More about Academic Probation

Articulation Agreements

View specific Articulation Agreements between Keene State College and New Hampshire Community Colleges. More about Articulation Agreements

Contact Academic and Career Advising

Academic and Career Advising Office
Elliot Center
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435

Upcoming Events
August 28, 2015 (Friday)
Transfer Student Orientation Breakfast
7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. • Elliot Center - Academic and Career Advising Center
August 31, 2015 (Monday)
Fall 2015 Schedule Adjustment Advising
8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. • Elliot Center - Academic & Career Advising
September 12, 2015 (Saturday)
Manchester Police Department Police Officer Recruitment Fair
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. • Manchester Police Department Community Room 239 East Middle Turnpike, Manchester, Connecticut, 06040
October 08, 2015 (Thursday)
Keene State College Graduate School Fair - Fall 2015
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. • Alumni Center - Centennial Hall