Students intending to student teach , can find application materials and all relevant field experience documents.
Field Experience Documentation
Prior to placement, students who are student teaching are required to have the following paperwork on file in the Educator Preparation Office:
Student teaching candidates are required to follow the school site calendar, including school vacations versus Keene State College vacations. Start and end dates of the student teaching experience are set by program :
Student Teaching Calendar
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- Music Education
- Physical Education
- Secondary Education
Student Teaching Evaluation Forms For Student Teachers
- Form for Evaluating the Cooperating Teacher (ECD, Elem Ed)
- Form for Evaluating the Site Supervisor (ECD, Elem Ed)
- Form for Evaluating the Cooperating Teacher (Secondary and K-12)
- Form for Evaluating College Supervisor (Secondary and K-12)
Students should access and submit the following forms when completing student teaching:
- Anticipation of Degree(s) Completion Letter Request https://goo.gl/forms/kcBx6CY350uqalIi1
Contact Educator Preparation
Location and Hours
Rhodes Hall, S111.
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
To learn more about Educator Preparation Programs at Keene State College, please contact the Educator Preparation Office or the Department Chair for a particular program.
Educator Preparation Office
229 Main Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03435