Skip Navigation


A transcript is a record of all credit courses a student has registered for that is updated upon completion of any given semester.

Ordering Official Academic Transcripts

Keene State College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to manage transcript ordering via the Web.

We highly recommend the electronic transcript delivery method whenever appropriate as it is the quickest route to the intended recipient. If you select the option to mail a transcript or to pick-up a paper transcript, NSC will send the request to KSC and we will produce the transcript in the Registrar’s Office for delivery.

Current students may request an official transcript by logging into MyKSC - Student Self Service and choosing the Request an Official Transcript link or by following this link Unofficial transcripts are available to current students only via MyKSC – Student Self Service - Student Planning.

Former students must contact the Clearinghouse for transcript requests. The National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at Students who graduated or took all courses prior to 1990 are only able to request a paper transcript via mail/fax.

There is a $9.00 fee for all transcript requests. Please note that certain financial holds preclude NSC from fulfilling any transcript requests. The student must contact Student Accounts Office at Keene State College to resolve financial holds. Once the financial hold has been resolved NSC will process the transcript request. The transcript request will be cancelled if the hold has not resolved within 30 days of order; your card will not be charged.

General Inquiries:

For questions or concerns specific to ordering a transcript: 603-358-2320 or

Registrar’s Office
Keene State College
229 Main Street
Keene, NH 03435-2607

603-358-2460 (fax)

National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive
Suite 300 Herndon
VA 20171 

703-742-7792 (fax)

Transfer Students

A complete transcript from each previously attended college and university is required by the Admissions Office and should be sent to them as part of your application. Upon acceptance to KSC these transcripts will be evaluated and credits applied to KSC programs per college policy. KSC students who are considering transferring to another institution may find a transcript helpful as a reference. Once an institution has been chosen, you will need to request an official transcript be sent to that institution’s admissions office.


Transcripts are used by employers to verify degree information and better understand a candidate’s qualifications. In general, employers are not authorized to request a transcript. The job applicant must request a transcript with the option of having it sent directly to the employer, or sent to you to provide to the employer.

Graduate Schools

Graduate Schools will require an official transcript. Some want them sent directly from the former institution. Others require that they be included in the student’s application package. In the latter case the student should request that the transcript be sent to him/her in a sealed envelope. Include the sealed transcript envelope with the application.

Contact the Registrar

☎ 603-358-2321

The Registrar’s office is located in Elliot Hall (map).