Keene State College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to act as our agent for verification of student enrollment and degrees awarded.
Enrollment verification(s) may be obtained to verify current semester enrollment, a complete enrollment history, a good student certificate, or a statement of “advanced registration” that shows what your intended enrollment is for an imminent term or semester.
Note that the NCS database is updated monthly each semester.
- Log into your MyKSC account: > Student Services
- Choose the “Enrollment, Good Student, and other verifications” link
- Click NSC Enrollment Verifications link
- Obtain an Enrollment Certificate for:
- Current Enrollment - For Current In Progress Semester
- All Enrollment - For All Semesters Attended
- Advanced Registration - For Upcoming Enrollment when Between Semesters
- Other Options: Good Student Certificate, Proof of Enrollment for Insurance, Loan information
Please note that privacy holds preclude NSC from fulfilling any verification requests. The student must contact Keene State College to request the verification or request in writing to the Registrar’s Office that the privacy hold be removed.
The National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at:
National Student Clearinghouse:
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive
Herndon, VA 20171