Online Grading Information
All Keene State College faculty must submit grades online using their Self Service account.
Please NoteGrades are due by noon the Tuesday following finals week.
Contact the Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-358-2532 if you need assistance with a password or account.
Online Grading Procedure
- Access WebAdvisor login:
- www.keene.edu > A - Z index > W > WebAdvisor
- Select the Faculty menu.
- Login to WebAdvisor.
- Select Self Service.
- Select the Faculty tile then the course to grade.
- Select the Grading tab and either Midterm or Final Grade option as appropriate.
- Select grades for each student.
- Move to the next course for Midterm grades or Click Post Grades for Final Grades.
- Eligible grades include: A, AB, B, BC, C, CD, D, F, P, NP, AU, IP and W.
- P = Pass. Allowed only for courses approved as Pass/No Pass graded courses.
- NP = No Pass. Allowed only for courses approved as Pass/No Pass graded courses.
- AU = Audit. Use only for students registered as "Audit" for a course.
- IP = In Progress. For dean-approved IP courses only.
- W = Withdrawn. Check "Never Attended" box or enter "Last Date Attended" as appropriate.
- Grading will be accessible during designated time periods each term. You may enter grades at any time, and you have the option of returning to a section roster during this period to complete grading.
- A grade should be submitted for each student on your section roster.
- Grade of incomplete must be submitted using an Incomplete Grade Form (https://www.keene.edu/office/registrar/forms/)
- Each grade submitted in accordance with College policy online will be recorded in the student’s official academic record.
- Once a grade has been submitted online it cannot be changed online. Use a Grade Change form available in the Registrar’s Office.
- A Student should not be allowed to attend a course without being registered. You will not be able to submit a grade for this student. Inform the student that he or she must register for the class and pay the late add fee at the Registrar’s Office. The instructor will receive a notice from the Registrar’s Office when it is appropriate to submit a grade (i.e., online or Change Grade form).
A computer in the Registrar’s Office is available for onsite assistance.