Online Grading Information
All Keene State College faculty must submit grades online using their Self Service account. Contact the Helpdesk at email@example.com or 603-358-2532 if you need assistance with a password or account.
Please Note: Grades are due by noon the Tuesday following finals week.
Online Grading Procedure
- Access WebAdvisor login:
- www.keene.edu > A - Z index > W > WebAdvisor
- Select the Faculty menu.
- Login to WebAdvisor.
- Select Self Service.
- Select the Faculty tile then the course to grade.
- Select the Grading tab and either Midterm or Final Grade option as appropriate.
- Select grades for each student.
- Move to the next course for Midterm grades or Click Post Grades for Final Grades.
- Eligible grades include: A, AB, B, BC, C, CD, D, F, P, NP, AU, IP and W.
- P = Pass. Allowed only for courses approved as Pass/No Pass graded courses.
- NP = No Pass. Allowed only for courses approved as Pass/No Pass graded courses.
- AU = Audit. Use only for students registered as “Audit” for a course.
- IP = In Progress. For dean-approved IP courses only.
- W = Withdrawn. Check “Never Attended” box or enter “Last Date Attended” as appropriate.
- Grading will be accessible during designated time periods each term. You may enter grades at any time, and you have the option of returning to a section roster during this period to complete grading.
- A grade should be submitted for each student on your section roster.
- Grade of incomplete must be submitted using an Incomplete Grade Form (https://www.keene.edu/office/registrar/forms/)
- Each grade submitted in accordance with College policy online will be recorded in the student’s official academic record.
- Once a grade has been submitted online it cannot be changed online. Use a Grade Change form available in the Registrar’s Office.
- A Student should not be allowed to attend a course without being registered. You will not be able to submit a grade for this student. Inform the student that he or she must register for the class and pay the late add fee at the Registrar’s Office. The instructor will receive a notice from the Registrar’s Office when it is appropriate to submit a grade (i.e., online or Change Grade form).