We review applications on a first-come, first-served basis, and as soon as you complete your application, we can begin working with you. Recommendations, transcripts, essay, and test scores can be submitted separately.
Apply to M.S. Safety and Occupational Health Applied Science
Apply to Graduate Study in Education
Apply to Master of Arts Degree in History and Archives
- M.Ed – Special Education Program: Application deadline is May 15 for consideration for a required start date of May 28, 2020 (full time program begins in the summer)
- M.Ed – Curriculum and Instruction/New Teacher as Leader Program: Application deadline is June 15, 2020 for a start date during July 2020 (full time program begins in the summer)
- MA in History and Archives: Application deadline is up to one week before the start of classes (summer, fall and spring terms)
- MS in Safety and Occupational Health Applied Sciences: Application deadline is up to one week before the start of classes (summer, fall and spring terms)
- Education Post-Master’s Programs – Educational Leadership or Curriculum and Instruction: Application deadline is June 15, 2020 for a start date during July 2020. For fall 2020 and spring 2021 terms, students may apply up to two weeks before the first day of scheduled classes.
Official Transcripts must be submitted from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended – official transcripts should be sent directly to:
Keene State College, Graduate Admissions
229 Main Street
Keene, NH 03435-2605
Gainful Employment Disclosure
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program
- Graduate Educator Certification (Special Education)
- Post-master’s Certification Program (Educational Leadership)
Keene State College holds the safety of the College community as a highest priority; information about campus crime, emergency management, and fire safety is available within the annual Campus Crime and Fire Safety Report.
If you wish to receive a hard copy, you may call the Campus Safety Office at 603-358-2766 or stop by Keddy House on Wyman Way. A copy of the Annual Crime Brochure can also be made available in large print.