Skip Navigation

Financing Your Graduate Education

Tuition and Fees

Tuition and Fees are subject to change. The University System of New Hampshire Board of Trustees typically adjusts tuition and fees each year late in June or early in July.

2018-19 RatesIn-stateOut-of-stateFees
Part-Time Matriculated, Credit$530$580$111
Continuing Education, Credit$530$580$29

See also Tuition Payment Plans, and Tax Benefit Information.

Student Financial Aid

Requests for financial aid are evaluated after KSC receives results from your free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and you have been admitted into an approved program. Please do not wait until you are admitted into a graduate program before completing the FAFSA and forwarding results to KSC. Complete all requirements by March 1 and you will receive priority treatment by KSC. If your academic program requires summer course work it is your responsibility to bring this to the attention of a financial aid counselor to determine if you are eligible to receive financial aid during the summer. Please visit Student Accounts for information regarding:

  • Paying Your Bill
  • Using QuickPAY
  • Refund Policies

Please visit Financial Aid for information regarding:

  • Applying for Financial Aid
  • Understanding Your Award
  • Grants and Scholarships
  • Loans
  • Resources and Administration
  • Contact Financial Aid
Fred L. Barry Fellowship

Supports experiential education through special projects, and is designed for students who want to become leaders and innovators in their field. Recipients must engage in a special project that can take place in a variety of settings – primarily as external school/KSC partnerships, student affairs functions, or other relevant activities focused on experiential learning, leadership, and innovation.

Scholarship Opportunities

Visit these sections of our website to learn about endowed and annual gift scholarships available only to our returning students and resources for private scholarship opportunities.

Professional Development Funds

If you are currently employed, explore the availability of professional development funds for employees by speaking with a representative of your Personnel or Human Resources office.

Contact Graduate Studies

Learn more...
Graduate Studies
contact admissions
 Request Information 

Graduate Studies

Contact a Customer Service Specialist at