Skip Navigation
Sydnie Feinstein

Master of Education

Master of Education

Curriculum & Instruction (M.Ed.)

Keene State offers three distinct ways to earn an M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction: 1) a two-year program for working classroom teachers; 2) a one-year intensive for recent graduates; and 3) a one-year part-time program for Granite State transfer students.

Special Education (M.Ed.)

Earn NH state certification in General Special Education or go beyond with a master’s in Special Ed from a college renowned for its Education faculty and strong ties with public schools throughout the region.

Educational Leadership (M.Ed.)

Looking to earn an M.Ed. and certification to become a Principal? Or, do you already have a master’s and need certification? You can accomplish either at Keene State College. Our Educational Leadership programs meet New Hampshire certification competencies for Principal (grades K-12).

Pre-Admission Field Work for M.Ed. and Certification

Applicants seeking initial certification as a teacher or specialist should complete at least 300 contact hours with students in an appropriate school setting.

Regional School District Leadership Consortium

As a member of the Regional School Leadership Consortium, Keene State College is collaborating with SAU 29 and other local districts on graduate programs in school leadership, with options for Principal certification and curriculum and instruction.

Contact Graduate Studies

229 Main Street
Mail Stop 2701
Keene, New Hampshire 03435
☎ 603-358-2378