Keene State College is busy planning for a fun and educational summer 2021!
Registration is now open, and we look forward to having your children join us! Please refer to our registration directions and then register online. Our brochure is easy to print out and review with your child.
The Kids on Campus program will be entering its 16th year. Offered by Keene State’s Office of Continuing Education, and held on our beautiful campus, this program combines fun and learning for youth entering preschool through grade 8, with a new STEM program offered for high school girls this summer.
Due to the pandemic, all classes in 2021 will run a full day (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.) and are designed for students in preschool, grades 1 - 2, 3 - 5, and 6 - 8. We encourage you to select classes based on your child’s interest and maturity level. If you have questions about class content, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Your child’s safety is our highest priority. Read more about our Covid Safety Precautions.
Summer 2021 programming is as follows:
- Preschool: Ages 3.5 - 5
- Entering grades 1 -2
- Entering grades 3 -5
- Entering grades 6 -8
- Entering grades 9 - 12
Dates for Summer 2021:
- List of classes by date
- Dance Week with NHDI - June 28 to July 2, 2021
- Kids on Campus Week 1 - July 12 to July 16, 2021
- Kids on Campus Week 2 - July 19 to July 23, 2021
- Kids on Campus Week 3 with GoSTEM for Middle and High School Girls - July 26 to July 30, 2021
- Kids on Campus Week 4 - August 2 to August 6, 2021
Pricing for Summer 2021:
- Full Day Class (morning and afternoon) - $225/week (includes NHDI Camp)
- Nature Adventurers Preschool Program - $250/week
- GoSTEM (middle school and high school) - $275/week
Parents are responsible for supplying lunches as well as snacks and drinks for morning and afternoon break time. Parents will be dropping and picking up their child at a central outdoor location. Keene State staff members supervise all breaks and lunches.
Please refer to our registration directions and then register online.
IMPORTANT! You’ll want to begin by creating a family account, not an individual account!
If you have any questions about Kids on Campus, please contact the Continuing Education Office at 603-358-2290 or [email@example.com].
Keene State College’s federal tax ID number is 02-6000-937.