Kids on Campus is entering its 15th year! Offered by Keene State’s Office of Continuing Education, and held on our beautiful campus, this program combines fun and learning for youth entering preschool through grade 8.
Most classes run a half day (9 a.m.-noon or 1-4 p.m.) and are designed for students in grades 1 - 2, 3 - 5, and 6 - 8. We encourage you to select classes based on your child’s interest and maturity level. If you have questions about class content, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Summer 2020 Dates
- June 22 - 26 (Offered in collaboration with NHDI for grades 4-8)
- July 6 - 10
- July 13 - 17
- July 20 - 24
- July 27 - 31
Our summer 2020 schedule will be released in February. Check out our Summer 2019 schedule to see what types of classes Kids on Campus offers!
- Weekly Schedule of Classes
- Preschool: Ages 3.5 - 5
- Entering grades 1 -2
- Entering grades 3 -5
- Entering grades 6 -8
Summer 2019 Fees
- Half Day Class - $150/week
- Full Day Class (morning and afternoon) - $225/week (includes Appian Way NHDI Camp)
- GoSTEM Program - $275/week
- Nature Adventurers Preschool Program - $250/week
- Before Care (8 - 9 a.m.) - $25/week (not available during Appian Way NHDI camp week)
- After Care (4 - 5 p.m.) - $25/week (not available during Appian Way NHDI camp week)
Parents are responsible for supplying snacks and drinks for break time, and lunch for full day campers. Parents are also responsible for walking children to their class and picking them up in the same area at the end of their camper’s day. Keene State staff members supervise all breaks, bring full day campers to a lunch area, and lead an activity before bringing campers to their afternoon classes.
Limited Counselor in Training (CIT) opportunities are available. CITs gain valuable experience by working directly with the teachers and children in the classrooms. The cost is $75. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you have any questions about Kids on Campus, please contact the Continuing Education Office at 603-358-2290 or [email@example.com].
Keene State College’s federal tax ID number is 02-6000-937.