Keene State Emergency Notification System
Keene State College has contracted with OnTimeTelecom, Inc. to offer the DialMyCalls Emergency Notification System to the Keene State College community. The system is designed to send emergency messages to campus community members via SMS (text) message, cellular telephone, and e-mail when circumstances dictate.
ENS messages will not be used unless the situation is determined to be imminent and requires immediate action; however, ENS messages may also be used to notify the campus community about curtailed campus operations. To receive ENS messages, members of the Keene State College community must enroll online and provide contact information indicating by what means they would like to be notified in case of emergency.
To register for the Keene State Emergency Notification System:
- Visit https://keene.notifypanel.com
- Click on “Create new account”
- Enter your information to set up an account
- You will receive an email confirmation including a link to log on to your account; Open the email, click on the link, log in, and add or update your contact information
Important Information on subscriptions:
You can log in at any time to update or remove your information.
The full Keene State College Emergency Notification System Policy is available online for review.
If you have questions regarding the Dial My Calls emergency notification system, please email Campus Safety.
Contact Campus Safety
Hours of Operation
- Keddy House
- Open 24 hours/day year round
- Administrative Office:
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.