Hootie’s How To’s
The list below is your guide to ensure you complete all of the required steps prior to your arrival to campus. Students, please ensure you are completing these steps and utilizing your support system at home if you have questions and need assistance. Our team is also available to answer any questions you may have about the following items. All of these steps are required to be completed prior to Move-In Day.
- Activate Your Keene State Email
- Submit Your Housing and Dining Application
- Submit Your Required Health Forms
- Complete Your FAFSA
- Download the Student NAVIGATE App & OwlNet
- Register for Orientation (Please note: the link to register is emailed to you once you pay your enrollment service fee)
- Plan and Schedule Courses
- KSC Owl Card (your student ID)
If you’ve ever had an IEP or 504 plan in high school and think you might benefit from accommodations in college, please submit your documentation to the Office of Disability Services by going to our Student Accommodation Request form to upload documentation. This is the first step in determining reasonable accommodations. If you have questions or need assistance, please reach out to email@example.com or visit our website.