Hootie’s How To’s
Important! Your Orientation registration link is in the student ksc.keene.edu email. Before, during and after orientation, it is very important that you check your ksc.keene.edu email continually for important information, dates and resources.
- Register for Orientation (Please note: the link to register was emailed to you in April once you paid your enrollment service fee)
- Building Your Schedule
- Set Up Your KSC NetID
- Submit Your Housing and Dining Application
- Submit Required Health Information
- KSC Owl Card
If you’ve ever had an IEP or 504 plan in high school and think you might benefit from accommodations in college, please submit your documentation to the Office of Disability Services by email (Ldavid@keene.edu) or fax 603-358-2313. Check us out at ODS. They will help you determine what types of accommodations can assist you in your transition to college!
Required for all new students to move on to campus
- Students must complete the Community Commitment Acknowledgement.
- Students can move onto campus only when they have a negative COVID-19 test result in hand. Testing information will be sent to students prior to their arrival as instructed by Keene State College’s Wellness Center and Enrollment & Student Engagement Office.