Hootie’s How To’s
The list below is your guide to ensure you complete all of the required steps prior to your arrival to campus. Students, please ensure you are completing these steps and utilizing your support system at home if you have questions and need assistance. Our team is also available to answer any questions you may have about the following items. All of these steps are required to be completed prior to Move-In Day.
- Activate Your KSC Email
- Register for Orientation (Please note: the link to register is emailed to you once you pay your enrollment service fee)
- Submit Your Housing and Dining Application
- Complete Your FAFSA
- Plan and Schedule Courses
- Submit Your Required Health Forms
- KSC Owl Card (your student ID)
- Download the Student Navigate App & OwlNet
If you’ve ever had an IEP or 504 plan in high school and think you might benefit from accommodations in college, please submit your documentation to the Office of Disability Services by email (Ldavid@keene.edu) or fax 603-358-2313. Check us out at ODS. They will help you determine what types of accommodations can assist you in your transition to college!