Set up your KSC NetID and Email
Important! You will receive an email with a subject line “Set up your KSC NetID and Email” in your personal email 48 hours after you have paid your deposit. If you do not see this email in your inbox, search your email for “NetID” to see if it’s been filtered to another folder.
This email walks you through:
- Retrieving your KSC NetID
- Creating your password
- Learning your KSC email address
You will use your NetID and the password you created to log into most of your accounts at KSC.
- Locate the “Set up your KSC NetID and Email” email in your personal email account (i.e. Gmail, Outlook, etc).
- On a computer and not on a mobile device - Click on the link to claim your KSC NetID.
- Accept the Computer and Network Usage Policy and create your password.
- Enroll in the password reset service.
- Review your confirmation email for all the information you will need.
You should now have your KSC NetID, NetID password and your KSC email address! Remember this information as you will need it when you come to Orientation.
Office 365 is:
- Your KSC email. To log into email, enter your email address: email@example.com and NetID password.
- You will find important email from other departments (Housing, Health & Wellness, etc) that will need your prompt attention.
- You may also forward Office 365 email to a different email account if you prefer.
Office 365 also provides free access to Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc. if you need the Office Suite.
- Log into your email
- Click on the apps icon in the top left corner → click on Office 365 and → click install Office.
Office 365 also provides you with OneDrive file storage. It is:
- A place to store your document securely. It is cloud based and available anywhere you have access to the Internet.
- You have 1TB of space available.
The IT Group HelpDesk provides support for all KSC technology including: MyKSC, Office365, Canvas, wireless network, anti-virus software and more.