Activate Your Keene State Email
Important! You will receive an email with a subject line “Accessing USNH Technology Resources – Activate your USNH Account” in your personal email account after you have paid your deposit. It will provide you with your username, your email address and direct you to MyAccount where you will:
- Activate your account
- Create your password
- Set up your account recovery security questions and enroll in MFA
To activate your account: (a computer is recommended over a mobile device)
- Visit MyAccount
- Click Activate Account
- Enter your username or USNH ID
- Enter your personal email address on file
- Click Activate and Continue
- You’ll receive an email to your personal email account on file
- Follow the remaining steps to set a password on your account, identify your security questions, enroll in MFA, and confirm your password recovery email address.
You should now have your username, password and your KSC email address! Remember this information as you will need it when you come to Orientation.
Microsoft 365 is:
- Your KSC email. To log into Microsoft 365, enter your username and password. Once logged in, you will find important email from other KSC departments that will need your prompt attention.
- Your portal to many Microsoft 365 apps like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Use the web applications or install the desktop apps on your laptop! To install, click the app squares, click Office, click Install Office. Or, go to your mobile device app store to download the mobile apps!
- Your place to store, access, and share all of your files safely and securely in OneDrive.
The IT Group HelpDesk provides support for all KSC technology including: MyKSC, Office365, Canvas, wireless network, anti-virus software and more.
The Help Desk at Keene State
Enterprise Technology & Services
2nd floor of Elliot Hall