Save Your Spot
When you pay your deposit, you confirm your place at Keene State College. Once this step is complete and you set up your KSC email account, you’ll start to receive information about housing, new student orientation, and more.
- Pay Enrollment Fee by Mail - First-year and Transfer students
- Pay Enrollment Fee by Mail - Readmitted students
Join Your Class Facebook Group
Get connected with your future classmates who are new at Keene State, just like you! You might even meet your roommate!
Let’s Help You Plan! Here Are Some Important Dates:
- March 1: 2019 FAFSA application due (remember to do this every year!)
- June 1: 2019 Health Forms are due
- June 2019: New Student Orientation Sessions (choose one!)
- Session 1: June 9 -10
- Session 2: June 12-13
- Session 3: June 16-17
- Session 4: June 19-20
- Session 5: June 23-24
- Session 6: June 25 (Transfer Orientation Day)
- Mid-July: Fall tuition bills available on MyKSC. (Paper bills will not be mailed.)
- July 15, 2019: Final high school or college transcript due, and high school applicants are required to submit SAT/ACT scores if they were not submitted as part of their application.
- August 2019: Housing assignments are mailed
- August 9, 2019: Payment of fall tuition and fees due
- August 21, 2019: Move-In Day and Convocation
- August 26, 2019: First day of classes
- Set up your KSC email account
- Health Forms are due by June 1, 2019
- Register for New Student Orientation
- Final high school or college transcript is due by July 15, 2019
- ACT/SAT scores are due by July 15, 2019
Set up your KSC email account
Information regarding your KSC email will be sent to you via the email you provided on your application within two days after paying your enrollment services fee. Once you have set your password, a confirmation email will be sent to you with next steps on accessing your KSC accounts such as registration for orientation and your housing application.
Health Forms are due by June 1, 2019
All new and transfer students are required to complete the following health forms:
- Comprehensive Student Health Form
- Immunization Form
- Tuberculosis Screening Form
- Physical Form
These are necessary to satisfy Keene State College Pre-entrance Requirements and the American College Health Association Pre-matriculation Immunization Recommendations.
Register for New Student Orientation
Learn more about New Student Orientation.
Final high school or college transcript is due by July 15, 2019
If you are enrolled in high school or college, it is a condition of your admission to Keene State College that you will maintain satisfactory grades the remainder of your semester/year. You must provide the Admissions Office with a final high school or college transcript by July 15, 2019, for our review. Keene State College reserves the right to revoke your admission if you do not complete your coursework at the same level of achievement as at the time of acceptance.
Please ask your high school guidance counselor or college registrar to send or email your final transcript to:
Keene State College
229 Main St
Keene, NH 03435