Congratulations on your acceptance to Keene State!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Keene State! When you’re a Keene State student, you explore and learn more about yourself than you ever thought possible.
Become an official Keene State Owl by paying your deposit to claim your spot for fall 2022. The deadline for this deposit is May 1, 2022.
|First year students||$425|
Once you pay your deposit, you are officially a part of a college that:
- Welcomes and supports you and your family.
- Offers 40+ majors that you can combine to suit your interests.
- Introduces you to classmates and friends through 70+ student-run organizations, varsity athletic teams, intramural sports, and Greek organizations.
- Connects you with hundreds of internships, student research projects, and volunteer opportunities in and around Keene to get real-world experience in your chosen major before graduation!
Have questions about paying your deposit?
Call or email your admissions counselor with your questions, we’re here to help.
Let’s Help You Plan! Here Are Some Important Dates:
- October 1, 2021: File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- February 2022: Set up your Keene State email account
- March 1, 2022: FAFSA application due (remember to do this every year!)
- March 2022: Fill out your Housing and Dining Application
- March 2022: Sign up for Orientation
- June 20, 2022: Health Forms are due
- July 1, 2022: Login to MyKSC for you Tuition Bill
- August 12, 2022: Semester charges tuition, fees, room and board due
- July 15, 2022: Final high school or college transcript due.
- August 2022: Check email for housing assignment
- August 24, 2022: Move-In Day for new students
- August 29, 2022: Classes begin
What To Do Right Away
File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). March 1 is the preferred deadline, but we continue to award merit scholarships, and financial aid on an ongoing basis. Filing your FAFASA as soon as possible will ensure that you get the most financial aid possible. And, Keene State will give you a $500 grant just for filing your FAFSA.
Set up your Keene State email account as soon as you receive an email from our IT group. Starting in February 2022, you’ll get information about setting up your Keene State email two days after paying your enrollment deposit. This will be sent to you via the email you provided on your application. Once you have set your password, a confirmation email will be sent to you with next steps on accessing your Keene State accounts such as registration for Orientation and your housing application. Be sure to log in, and keep checking regularly as important information and updates will be shared with you and many need you to take steps by a certain date.
More details are here: KSC NetID and Email
Fill out your Housing and Dining Application
The Housing/Dining Application will be sent to your Keene email by the end of March. Please fill this out as soon as you receive it and note that you can always go back and make changes. For assistance, contact the Office of Transitions & Community Living at 603-358-2339 or email@example.com.
Sign up for Orientation
You will receive information about signing up via your Keene State email. Orientation for first year students take place in June while transfer orientation is in July. Attending orientation is mandatory and will help you be prepared to start college – so sign up once you receive the registration link.
For more information keene.edu/admissions/orientation.