Congratulations on your acceptance to Keene State! When you’re a Keene State student, you explore and learn more about yourself than you ever thought possible.
You are part of a college that:
- Prides itself on being a welcoming and supportive community.
- Offers 40+ majors that you can combine.
- Introduces you to classmates and friends through 70+ student-run organizations, varsity athletic teams, intramural sports, and Greek organizations.
- Connects you with hundreds of internships, student research projects, and volunteer opportunities in and around Keene to get real-world experience in your chosen major before graduation!
Your next steps to becoming an Owl in the fall are right here.
Step 1: Make It Official – Pay Your Deposit
- Pay Deposit Online
- Pay Deposit by Mail - First-year and Transfer students
- Pay Deposit by Mail - Readmitted students
Have questions about if you can wait to pay your fee, or if there is assistance with the fee? Call or email us with your questions, we’re here to help.
Step 2: Set Up and Get Familiar with Your New Keene State Email Address
Beginning February 3rd, 2020, information regarding your KSC email will be sent two days after paying your enrollment services fee. This will be sent to you via the email you provided on your application. Once you have set your password, a confirmation email will be sent to you with next steps on accessing your KSC accounts such as registration for orientation and your housing application. Be sure to log in, and keep checking regularly as important information and updates will be shared with you and many need you to take steps by a certain date.
More details are here: KSC NetID and Email
Step 3: Put These Important Dates on Your Calendar – If You’ve Missed Any, Now’s the Time to Catch Up!
- March 1: 2020 FAFSA application due (remember to do this every year!)
- June 1: 2020 Health Forms are due
- June 2020: New Student Orientation Sessions (choose one!)
- Session 1: June 7 -8
- Session 2: June 10-11
- Session 3: June 14-15
- Session 4: June 17-18
- Session 5: June 21-22
- Session 6: June 23 (Transfer Orientation Day)
- July 1: Fall tuition bills available on MyKSC. (Paper bills will not be mailed.)
- July 15, 2020: Final high school or college transcript due, and high school applicants are required to submit SAT/ACT scores if they were not submitted as part of their application.
- June 24, 2020: Deadline for housing and dining applications
- August 2020: Housing assignments are mailed
- August 14, 2020: Payment of fall tuition and fees due
- August 26, 2020: Move-In Day and Convocation
- August 31, 2020: First day of classes
Step 4: Fill Out Your Housing and Dining Application
Make sure you will fill out your housing application as soon as possible, and no later than June 24. Residential Life and Housing Services staff members have reached out to you on your Keene State email. If you need help or are planning to submit past the deadline, don’t wait, contact the Residential Life Office at 603-358-2339 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking for more detail and answers about residence halls and meal plans? Visit https://www.keene.edu/admissions/orientation/steps/housing-dining/.
Step 5: Join Your Class Facebook Group
Get connected with your future classmates who are new at Keene State, just like you. You might even meet your roommate!
Step 6: Register for New Student Orientation
These required sessions run throughout the month of June to fit your schedule. Check your Keene State email to get directions on how to register. For more details, visit https://www.keene.edu/admissions/orientation/.
Step 7: Attend New Student Orientation
During Orientation in June, you will take important steps to becoming an official Owl. These include:
- Set up your KSC Owl Card
- Get started on your fall 2019 schedule
- Making sure you have the books you need
- Completing ‘Alcohol Wise’ and ‘Respect and Consent’ Program
Step 8: Submit Your Health Form by June 1, 2020
All new and transfer students are required to complete the following health forms:
- Comprehensive Student Health Form
- Immunization Form
- Tuberculosis Screening Form
- Physical Form
Step 9: Submit Your Final High School or College Transcripts by July 15, 2020
If you are enrolled in high school or college, it is a condition of your admission to Keene State College that you will maintain satisfactory grades the remainder of your semester/year. You must provide the Admissions Office with a final high school or college transcript by July 15, 2020, for our review. Keene State College reserves the right to revoke your admission if you do not complete your coursework at the same level of achievement as at the time of acceptance.
Please ask your high school guidance counselor or college registrar to send or email
Keene State College
229 Main St
Keene, NH 03435
Step 10: Submit Your ACT/SAT scores to the Admissions Office by July 15, 2020
If you did not provide your SAT or ACT score to Keene State as part of your application, you need to submit your score to the Admissions department after you pay your deposit.
Step 11: Pay Your Bill On Time
Bills for the academic year must be paid through your MyKSC account by August 14, 2020 The bill is available online only – paper bills are not mailed. If you need assistance, contact Financial Aid as soon as possible at 603-358-2280 or email@example.com.
Step 12: Get Connected to the Keene State Wireless Network
After your attend Orientation, you’ll want to get your computer set up to connect with the Keene State network. Visit here to get details: www.keene.edu/admissions/orientation/steps/connect/.
Step 13: Move In!
We look forward to seeing you on Move In Day on August 26, 2020! For details about the day, visit www.keene.edu/admissions/orientation/steps/move-in/.