Skip Navigation

Required Health Forms

All new students must submit required health forms, which includes an immunization report, a physical form, and the tuberculosis screening sheet online before moving onto campus and/or starting their courses at Keene State College. Health forms are due on June 1, 2019 for fall 2019 enrollment.

Complete Your Health Forms Now - It’s Easy!

All of the required health forms can be found on the Patient Portal The Patient Portal is a secure electronic health record. If you don’t have access to a scanner, you can screenshot all the document pages and upload it onto the Patient Portal. Failure to submit the required health information will prevent a student from moving into their residence hall and/or starting classes at KSC.

TIP: If you are graduating from high school this year, get a copy of your immunization record from your high school.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I submit my required health information?

Click on the link, Patient Portal , which will direct you to a Keene State College authentication page. Enter your KSC Net ID and password. After the system has verified you as a KSC student, you will be directed to the home page of the Patient Portal. If you have any questions, please contact us at #603-358-2450.

I missed the deadline, what should I do?

Don’t worry! We will still accept health forms after the deadline but please submit them ASAP. Those students who are non-compliant will not be able to move in to the residential halls or enroll in classes for the next semester.

I am not living on campus, do I still have to submit health forms?

Yes, all new students are required to submit health forms. In the event of a communicable disease outbreak, students who are not adequately immunized or are without laboratory evidence of immunity may be excluded from school.

Do I need a new physical exam before coming to school?

No, we will accept a physical exam within the past two years. The exception is for student athletes on a sports team who need a physical within six months of play. Please contact the Athletic department for more information.

Do I need to use your physical and immunization form?

No, we will accept any medical forms from your Pediatrician, PCP, or previous school medical office. We do require you to complete our TB screening form, which is located on the Patient Portal.

What are the required immunizations?

  1. Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) – 2 doses MMR OR Immune Serology (titer)
  2. Varicella (Chicken Pox) – 2 doses of Varicella OR history of disease OR Immune Serology (titer)
  3. Tdap (Tetanus-Diphtheria and Pertussis) – 1 dose of Tdap within the past 10 years
  4. Meningococcal Meningitis– 1 dose given at age 16 or older

I have a medical condition and immunizations are contraindicated, what should I do?

Please contact our office to speak to a nurse regarding a medical exemption waiver.

Who must be tested for tuberculosis?

Most students are low risk for Tuberculosis (TB) and will not require a test. This is determined by the answers you give to the questions in the TB Risk Questionnaire found on the Patient Portal. If you have a higher risk (indicated by your answer to questions on the form) you need to be tested.

Do I have to purchase health insurance from Keene State?

No, Keene State does not require health insurance nor do we offer an insurance plan. Most students are covered under their parent/guardian’s plan. It is important to know what your insurance plan covers prior to coming to Keene State. Please refer to our Health Insurance 101 Brochure for more information. Students do not need to have health insurance to receive care at the Center for Health and Wellness.

Contact the Center for Health & Wellness

Center for Health and Wellness
3rd Floor, Elliot Center
Phone: 603-358-2450, Emergency? Call 9-1-1
Fax: 603-358-2444

Regular Hours: M–F: 8:00a.m.-noon, 1:00-4:30 p.m.
Walk-In (Academic Year Only): M-F: 8:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.