Skip Navigation
Appian Way Arch

New Student Info

All new KSC students must submit required health forms, which include an immunization report, a physical form, and the TB Screening Questionnaire or proof of negative TB Test within last 12 months, which can include PPD Skin Test, T-Spot Lab Test, or Quantiferon Gold Lab Test.

These health forms are required before moving into residence halls and starting classes at Keene State College. Health forms are due on June 1, 2022 for fall 2022 enrollment. Failure to submit forms may prohibit students from moving into their residence halls until they are compliant.

All of the health forms can be found on the Patient Portal, which is our secure electronic medical record system that is listed below. Health forms can be submitted online through the Patient Portal or via confidential fax to us at (603)358-2444. If you don’t have access to a scanner, you can screenshot all of the document pages and upload it onto the Patient Portal.

TIP: If you are graduating from high school this year, we encourage you to request a copy of your immunization record from your high school BEFORE the end of the semester as many high school health offices are either closed or have limited hours in the summer.

Click Here to Submit Your Health Forms Through the Patient Portal

Questions? Visit our FAQ page for more information.

Contact The Wellness Center

3rd Floor, Elliot Center

24/7 Crisis Counselor: 603-358-2436
Emergency? Call Campus Safety 603-358-2228 or 911
Fax: 603-358-2444


Regular Hours: M–F: 8:00a.m. - 4:30 p.m.