Skip Navigation


Maintenance Requests

Maintenance Request Guidelines:

  • A maintenance request must be completed for ALL repair and maintenance needs on campus property.
  • Requests are prioritized and completed as efficiently as possible based on a number of factors
  • Requests are processed and tracked in the Facilities Services work control system.
  • Maintenance requests are intended for repair and maintenance. Projects requiring major renovation and significant investment will be assessed by Trade supervisors and the Director of Facilities Services.
  • Any equipment purchased by departments needs to be reviewed by Facilities Services, please submit service ticket for equipment review and provide any documentation provided by supplier.

Equipment Installation Request

  • Fill out this form prior to purchasing any equipment.
  • A trades supervisor or project manager will schedule a consultation meeting shortly after receipt of the request.
  • Facilities Services needs to confirm existing building utilities are adequate for equipment installation.
  • Some equipment installations may require additional engineering design and/or permits.
  • Facilities Services needs to schedule any equipment installation work so it can be installed in the requested time frame.

Campus Floor Plans

Paper & Toner Requests


General recycling on campus is managed by our custodial vendor, C&W Services. Please follow these guidelines to recycle correctly on campus. Questions? Email

Confidential Recycling

Confidential recycling bins are located in 14 buildings across campus and are only for faculty/staff use. All confidential recycling is managed by our vendor, SecurShred who services campus once per month. Questions? Email

Key & Code Requests

For swipe card access requests, please contact Campus Safety.

Environmental Health and Safety

For more information on Environmental Health and Safety at Keene State please click here.

Emergency Planning

General Requirements for Construction, Events, & Dig Safe:

  • RSA Projects
  • Dig Safe
    • Before you dig or stake anything into the ground on campus, you must request permission from Facility Manager of Grounds, Joe Britton.
  • Do I need a permit for an event tent?
    • If the tent is 400 square feet (20’x20’) or larger a permit if required, please see this document for further guidance.
    • If the tent is under 400 square feet, a permit is not required.

Contact Facilities Services

Elliot Center
☎ 603-358-2202