Who We Are and What We Do
The Office of Institutional Research and Assessment provides evidence to inform decision-making and leads the college’s efforts to assess student learning.
We are the source for official Keene State College data through
- reports to government agencies, trustees, accreditors, and other regulators;
- publications such as the Factbook;
- response to external surveys such as those from college ranking publications;
- research reports about important campus issues; and
- response to internal and external requests for information about the College.
We gather data about student experiences and student learning both inside and outside the classroom, through
- assessment of College-Wide Learning Outcomes;
- assessment of learning in the Integrative Studies Program;
- consulting with departments about best practices in assessment; and
- conducting surveys of students and alumni.
Publications and Reports
- Factbook 2020
- Common Data Set 2020
- Data Dashboards
- USNH Annual Reports, Audit Reports, and Detailed Financial Results (Big Book)
Graduating Student Surveys
- Class of 2018 - one year out
- Class of 2017 - one year out
- Class of 2016 - one year out
- Class of 2015 - one year out
- Class of 2014 - one year out
CIRP Freshman Survey 2015
Campus Climate Survey 2017
- Campus Climate Survey Findings Report
- Campus Climate Survey Student Fact Sheet
- Campus Climate Survey Employee Fact Sheet
Campus Climate Survey 2014
- Campus Climate Survey Findings - LGBT
Full 2014 Campus Climate Survey findings report is not available
Sexual Assault Beliefs and Experiences Survey 2018
- Sexual Assault Beliefs and Experiences Survey Findings Report
- Sexual Assault Beliefs and Experiences Survey Fact Sheet
National Survey of Student Engagement 2019
- Engagement Indicators
- High Impact Practices
- Topical Module – Civic Engagement
- Topical Module – Academic Advising
Retention & Completion Studies
Looking for historical information? You’ll find links to reports, surveys and publications dating back 10 years, as well as brief descriptions of our recurring publications within our publication archive.
Policy and Resources for Electronic Student Surveys
Planning to conduct an electronic survey of KSC students? Here’s the information you need.
Assessment is a process of determining “what is.” Assessment provides faculty members, administrators, trustees, and others with evidence, numerical or otherwise, from which they can develop useful information about their students, institutions, programs, and courses and also about themselves.
You’ll find links to online resources here, including regional and national research associations, census data, and more.