Institutional Research and Assessment
Who We Are and What We Do – The Office of Institutional Research and Assessment provides evidence to inform decision-making and leads the college’s efforts to assess student learning.
We are the source for official Keene State College data through
- reports to government agencies, trustees, accreditors, and other regulators;
- publications such as the Factbook;
- response to external surveys such as those from college ranking publications;
- research reports about important campus issues; and
- response to internal and external requests for information about the College.
We gather data about student experiences and student learning both inside and outside the classroom, through
- assessment of College-Wide Learning Outcomes;
- assessment of learning in the Integrative Studies Program;
- consulting with departments about best practices in assessment; and
- conducting surveys of students and alumni.
Publications and Reports
- Class of 2016 - one year out
- Class of 2015 - one year out
- Class of 2014 - one year out
- Class of 2010 - five years out
CIRP Freshman Survey 2015
Graduating Student Surveys
National Survey of Student Engagement 2016
- Engagement Indicators
- High Impact Practices
- Topical Module – Civic Engagement
- Topical Module – Academic Advising
Retention & Completion Studies
You’ll find links to online resources here, including regional and national research associations, census data, and more. More about Important Links
Contact Institutional Research and Assessment
Most institutional research data is available through our publications and reports. If you need other information that is not available there, please contact our staff.
George Smeaton - Interim Director of Institutional Research and Assessment, 603-358-2625
Vicki Warzecha - Associate Director for Institutional Research, 603-358-2125
Colleen Pascu - Institutional Research Analyst, 603-358-2129
Tracy Kaletsky - Assessment Systems Administrator, 603-358-2186