New: Students can now have their credit balance refunds issued electronically!
Why choose electronic refunding?
Flexible. Funds can be deposited at your local bank or the bank in your hometown.
Convenient. Regardless of your schedule, funds are available. You don’t have to come to our office to pick up your refund check.
Quick. Funds are typically available sooner than paper checks are issued.
- Safe. An electronic refund eliminates the risk of a lost or stolen paper check.
If I already have my student payroll check directly deposited, do I need to sign up for electronic refunding?
Yes. Electronic refunding and payroll deposits are separate processes.
How often are refunds processed?
Student Accounts evaluates and refunds credit balances on a regular basis. Electronic refunds are typically issued 7–10 business days after a credit balance is created.
How will I know when my refund is posted to my bank account?
Our office will send a deposit confirmation to your KSC email account.
Can my refund be deposited into the account of my choice?
Yes, as long as the account is at a U.S. bank; checking or savings.
- Can PLUS loan refunds be issued electronically?
No, per College policy, PLUS loan refunds are only issued by paper check.
- Login to MyKSC;
- Go to the Student Services tab;
- Select Banking Information (left margin);
- Click the Add an Account button; and
- Complete the steps to add your account information.