Direct Loan Disbursement Notifications
Students who receive Federal Direct Loan funds will receive disbursement notifications via KSC e-mail. The notification includes:
- The anticipated date and amount of your disbursement(s);
- Your right to cancel all or part of the loan or disbursement; and
- The procedures and time by which you (or your parent) must notify the school that you wish to cancel the loan or disbursement.
If you would like a paper copy you may either:
- Print the e-mail you receive, or
- Send an e-mail request from your KSC e-mail to our office (firstname.lastname@example.org) after receiving the e-mail.
Questions/concerns? Please contact Student Accounts via email or phone, 1-800-572-1909, menu #3.