Direct Loan Disbursement Notifications
Students who receive Federal Direct Loan funds will receive disbursement notifications via KSC email. The notification includes:
- The anticipated date and amount of your disbursement(s);
- Your right to cancel all or part of the loan or disbursement; and
- The procedures and time by which you (or your parent) must notify the school that you wish to cancel the loan or disbursement.
If you would like a paper copy you may either:
- Print the email you receive, or
- Send an email request from your KSC email to our office (firstname.lastname@example.org) after receiving the email.
Question? Call us at 800-572-1909, option 3, or send us an email.