Skip Navigation

Private Alternative Loans

Before considering private loan options, you should apply for federal, state, and institutional financial aid, including federal student loans which have a fixed interest rate. Keene State College strongly encourages all students to apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Questions? Visit our FAQ Page.

Students must be enrolled at least half time in a degree-seeking program to participate in all private loan programs.

If you are applying for a private loan for a past due balance and/or an academic year that has already ended, please contact the Financial Aid Office directly. Certain restrictions apply.

Another financing option available to families is a tuition payment plan.

If you have questions regarding your financial aid award or outstanding requirements please contact the financial aid office directly at 603-358-2280