Bulk Mail/Nonprofit USPS Marketing Mail
There are several bulk mailing choices available to Faculty, Staff and Student Organizations that you can use. Each has certain criteria that have to be met. UNH Print & Mail Services has special software that prints mailing addresses on pieces. This software meets all of the requirements for printing bulk mail pieces. These pieces cannot be addressed yourself. Please check with UNH Print & Mail Services for paper weight, address placement/print area, folding and tabbing requirements.
UNH Print & Mailing Services
10 West Edge Drive
Durham NH 03824
Letter or post card mail pieces not requiring First Class services.
- All pieces must be exactly the same in size, color, weight and consistent contents. See Mail Services for proper paper weight and mailing design.
- All self-mailers must be tabbed or glue bound closed.
- Mailing must contain at least 200 addressed pieces or 50 pounds of addressed pieces.
- Mailing addresses must be typed, laser or inkjet printed.
- No staples on outside of mailing piece.
- Do not use dark color background on address area. (OCR machine cannot read addresses.)
- Must weigh less than 16 ounces.
Newspapers, magazines and other periodical publications for the purpose of transmitting information to a list of subscribers or requesters. The publications must be published at least four times a year at regular, specified intervals. If the publication will not be mailed at least 4 times per year than a different service is required.
First Class Presort Mail
All personal correspondence, all bills and statements of account, and all matter sealed or otherwise closed against Postal inspection. The minimum volume is 500 addressed pieces. First-Class Mail consists pieces weighing 13 ounces or less. They can be cards and postcards make up one sub-class: letters, flats, and parcels make up the other.
Bulk Mailing Charges
Please contact UNH Mail Services for services and fees.