Proposing a Technology Project?
How to Get Started
Do you have an idea or opportunity that involves technology and don’t know how to get action?
Complete this form with as much information as you can. The form will automatically be forwarded to Keene State College, CIO, Laura Seraichick.
- Is this a new or existing system? What will the system provide?
- What new opportunities for quality service improvements, increased efficiencies and/or benefits to multiple departments does it provide?
- Does the technology eliminate duplication or provide consolidation of current technologies?
- What is the ideal time frame for action?
- Identify the departments that will need to participate and/or be impacted by the change?
- Does the technology reduce risk (data integrity) or ensure compliancy with federal, state mandates?
What Happens Next?
The CIO will work with you to determine the best path for moving the idea further which could include; assigning an ITG staff to work with you to gather additional information, assign to operational implementation queue, submit as a strategic proposal, etc.