Students are not required to bring printers with them. Wireless printers will not connect to the KSC network due to security reasons. Printing is available and free to all KSC students on campus. Each student is allowed a printing quota each semester which can be expanded if necessary.
Printing release stations are available for students in the Student Center, Rhodes Hall lobby, Science Center lobby, Elliot Hall atrium and the TDS lobby. Students log into http://print.keene.edu and choose a location to send the print job to and release it at that location.
Printing is also available to students in all the computing labs.
Employees are provided access to Multi Function Printers (MFP). The MFP combines several functions in a single unit, such as fax, copier, printer and scanner capabilities.
Sync your Owl Card ID to the MFP for automatic login:
- Activate the MFP login screen.
- Swipe your Owl ID over the card reader (right hand side of the display).
- Select “Yes” to associate your Owl ID card to your account.
- Enter your KSC username and password.
- Select “Yes” and you have completed the setup.
To add an MFP to a PC:
- In the windows icon (4 windows in lower left corner of your screen) -> type \ \kscap-pm04
- Select B&W_KSC and Color_KSC to add both black and white and color printing