Skip Navigation
Young Student Center

Frequently Asked Questions

We recognize that understanding business can be a challenge and we want you to be able to be focused on your own area of expertise here at Keene State College; so we’ve put together a comprehensive index of FAQ’s.

For payroll questions, please refer to our dedicated Payroll FAQ.

Invoices and Reimbursements

Must I pay for air-fare out-of-pocket and then get reimbursed when travel is completed?

If you use one of KSC’s approved travel agencies you may have your air fare charged to the Purchasing Pcard. Travel Website procedure

How do I claim per diem meals?

The Per diem method is not allowed for business meals. However, if you need to use per diem for travel meals here’s how to calculate the amount: USNH per diem policy

How much do I have for Professional Enhancement? How do I submit expenses?

Professional Enhancement info Professional Enhancement and the Request Form

How can I find out what vendor invoice(s) are in Banner and if they are paid?

In Banner Finance use FAIVINV - Vendor Invoice Query Form and FOIDOCH for payment details

How can I find if a check has been processed for an invoice? What is the check number?

For check numbers and if a check has been processed, use FAIVNDH - Vendor Detail History Form

How I can verify an address for an invoice processed in Banner?

Banner Finance FAIINVE - Invoice/Credit Memo Query Form

How can I find an open invoice by my FOAPAL in Banner?

FAIOINF is the Open Invoices by FOAPAL Form

Why are my travel expenses so high? How do I check in WebI Finance?

How do I look up a vendor code and address in Banner?

FTIIDEN for Vendor Look Up code. FTMFVEND - Vendor Maintenance Form for code and address

How do I request a new vendor for Banner?

New vendor requests are made through the Purchasing Office

External Transactions

I don’t have access to Banner or WebI. How do I find out if an invoice has been paid?

If you are eligible to have a Banner/WebI account you may submitt a request: Account Request Form: Banner Finance and/or WebI Finance. If you are not eligible, please contact the Business Office with questions about your particular invoice.

How do I get reimbursed for travel and/or expenses I paid out of pocket?

Here’s the place to start for reimbursements:

As an outside vendor, where do I send my invoice? What is the turnaround time?

Invoices can be sent to Keene State College, Accounts Payable, Fiske Annex, 229 Main St, Keene, NH 03458, turnaround time can vary depending on budget managers approval time, however, Accounts Payable checks are normally run 2 times per week

What is an Honorarium and how does that differ from a Stipend?


What is my budget availability?

You can find your budget availability using FGIBAVL in Banner or use WebI Reports for End Users Quick Reference Card

How much is in my gift account?

The Trial Balance Summary Form is FGITBSR in Banner or use WebI Finance Quick Reference Card

How do I see the budget detail by account code?

In Banner, FGIBDST - Organization Budget Status Form

How is my budget looking this year compared to last year in WebI Finance?

When are the end of fiscal year deadlines?

Deadlines are announced at an Old Year/ New Year meeting typically held in May but it’s always a good idea not to leave items til the last minute. For more specific questions, please call the Business Office at 603-358-2476

Document Approvals questions

How do I know if I have documents waiting for my approval in Banner?

In Banner, FOIAINP - Approvals notification form.

How do I review documents awaiting approval in Banner? How do I apply an approval?

In Banner, FOAUAPP - User Approval Form.

How can I tell who else can approve the document in Banner? How can I tell if they can fully satisfy their required approvals for this document?

Look at Banner Finance’s FOAAINP Document Approval form.

How can I tell if the document has been fully approved in Banner?

Banner Finance FOIDOCH is the Document History Form.

How can I tell who has applied approvals on a document in Banner?

FOIAPPH in Banner Finance will show you who has applied document approvals.

How can I tell if my manager has documents stuck in his/her approval queue?

FOAUAPP in Banner Finance is the screen to use.

Grants and Sponsored Research questions

How do I access my Faculty Devolpment Funds?

Miscellaneous Business Office questions

How can I tell if a JV document type has posted in Banner?

Use FGIDOCR - Document Retrieval Inquiry Form

Where in Banner do I find, requisition to check or Banner Invoice to check?

FOIDOCH - Document History Form has this info

How best to see transaction detail in WebI Finance?

I need to have people register/pay online for a KSC event. Where do I start?

The process is simple, but the final product can be fairly complex to meet the needs of the eVent sponsor. Begin by filling out the eVent Creation Questionaire

Where do I get a W-9 for Keene State College?

Where do I send a Certificate of Insurance?

P-Card Quieries

How do you change the FOAPAL on a Pcard?

Contact the Purchasing Office

What is my Pcard activity? Where can I get Pcard transactions detail?

Transaction Detail: Did my Pcard registration post?

FGIBDST - Organization Budget Status Form

Where do I get a P-card? Where do I get P-card training?

Requisition, PO’s, Encumbrances questions

How do I find my purchase order number in Banner?

FOIDOCH - Document History Form

How do I find out how much money is available on my purchase order in Banner?

FGIENCD - Detail Encumbrance Activity Form

How can I find open purchase orders by my FOAPAL in Banner?

FPIOPOF - Open Purchase Orders by FOAPAL Form

How do I make a change to a purchase order in Banner? How do I close a PO in Banner?

Contact Purchasing Office

How can I see Modified Purchase Order information in Banner?

FPIPURR - Purchase/Blanket Order Inquery Form

How can I find a purchase order number by the vendor code in Banner?

FPIOPOV - Purchase Orders by Vendor Form

How can I find open requisitions by my FOAPAL in Banner?

FPIORQF - Open Requisitions by FOAPAL Query Form

How can I find a copy of my requisition in Banner?

FPIREQN - Requisition Inquery Form

How can I tell if a Reqisition or Direct Pay document has posted in Banner?

FOIDOCH - Document History Form

Encumbrances: What do I have for open commitments and how much remains in each?

Contact the Business Office

Business Office Keene State College
229 Main St, Keene NH 03435
M/S 1601 (Fiske Annex)

Email Finance Division

Icon of clock Hours of Operation

Monday—Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Service beyond regular business hours can be made by appointment.

Our Staff