- Complete application for admission at http://admissions.keene.edu/apply/how-to-apply
- Submit the required high school and/or college transcripts
- Submit military transcripts, if applicable, as follows:
- Air Force
Financial Aid process:
- File your FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov, before our March 1 filing deadline. The FAFSA serves as the application for all federal and institutional aid at Keene State College. The school code number is 002590, which you will need when filing the FAFSA.
- If selected for verification, you will be notified of required documentation. Make sure that you submit documents in a timely manner in order to complete your financial aid process.
- Please visit the Financial Aid Website for more information about Financial Aid deadlines and the application process.
Waiver of Residency Requirement for In-State Tuition for Veterans.
A veteran of the armed services who establishes a residency in New Hampshire shall immediately after establishing such residence be eligible for in-state tuition rates when attending Keene State College. Please contact the Veterans Coordinator in the Admissions Office if you believe this waiver applies to you.