Save Your Spot
When you pay your deposit, you confirm your place at Keene State College. Once this step is complete and you set up your KSC email account, you’ll start to receive information about housing, new student orientation, and more.
|First year students||$425|
Join Your Class Facebook Group
Get connected with your future classmates who are new at Keene State, just like you! You might even meet your roommate!
Let’s Help You Plan! Here Are Some Important Dates:
- March 1, 2020: FAFSA application due (remember to do this every year!)
- December 18, 2020: Payment of spring tuition and fees due
- January 1, 2021: Health Forms are due
- January 15, 2021: Final high school or college transcript due.
- January 22, 2021: First year students Move-In Day
- January 23, 2021: Transfer students Move-In Day
- January 25, 2021: First Day of Classes
- Set up your KSC email account
- Health Forms are due by January 1, 2021
- Final high school or college transcript is due by January 15, 2021
Set up your KSC email account
Beginning November 2nd, 2020, information regarding your KSC email will be sent two days after paying your enrollment services fee. This will be sent to you via the email you provided on your application. Once you have set your password, a confirmation email will be sent to you with next steps on accessing your KSC accounts such as registration for orientation and your housing application. Be sure to log in, and keep checking regularly as important information and updates will be shared with you and many need you to take steps by a certain date.
Health Forms are due by January 1, 2021
All new and transfer students are required to complete the following health forms:
- Comprehensive Student Health Form
- Immunization Form
- Tuberculosis Screening Form
- Physical Form
These are necessary to satisfy Keene State College Pre-entrance Requirements and the American College Health Association Pre-matriculation Immunization Recommendations.
Final high school or college transcript is due by January 15, 2021
If you are enrolled in high school or college, it is a condition of your admission to Keene State College that you will maintain satisfactory grades the remainder of your semester/year. You must provide the Admissions Office with a final high school or college transcript by January 15, 2021, for our review. Keene State College reserves the right to revoke your admission if you do not complete your coursework at the same level of achievement as at the time of acceptance.
Please ask your high school guidance counselor or college registrar to send or email your final transcript to:
Keene State College
229 Main St
Keene, NH 03435