Save Your Spot
When you pay your deposit, you confirm your place at Keene State College. Once this step is complete and you set up your KSC email account, you’ll start to receive information about housing, new student orientation, and more.
|First year students||$425|
Deadline: December 16, 2022
Join Your Class Facebook Group
Get connected with your future classmates who are new at Keene State, just like you! You might even meet your roommate!
Let’s Help You Plan! Here Are Some Important Dates:
- December 16, 2022: Payment of spring tuition, fees, room and board due
- January 2, 2023: Health Forms are due
- January 9, 2023: Final high school or college transcript due.
- January 15, 2023: First year students Move-In Day
- January 15, 2023: Transfer students Move-In Day
- January 17, 2023: First Day of Classes
- File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). We award merit scholarships, and financial aid on an ongoing basis. Filing your FAFSA as soon as possible will ensure that you get the most financial aid possible. And, Keene State will give you a $500 grant just for filing your FAFSA.Remember to do this every year!
- Set up your KSC email account. Change date to beginning November 2022.
- Health Forms are due by January 2, 2023
- Final high school or college transcript due by January 9, 2023
Please ask your high school counselor or college registrar to send or email your final transcript to:
Keene State College
229 Main St
Keene, NH 03435